Need help with 2015 DS fireplace
I don't seem to be able to get any heat from the fireplace. By pressing the Power button the "flame" comes on and looks very real, but when I press the "heater" button (the button with the 3 squeggly lines) a small red light comes on momentarily at the top center of the black panel but never any heat.
Am I not doing something right? The PDI tech explained the fireplace would put out a small amount of heat but I don't even hear a blower running. We've had this unit since June 17th and this is the first time we've had any temps below 70 degrees (31-45 at night) where we needed any extra heat.
I've tried to read the Operating Manual but it seems to have been written in Canada and is hard to understand. The Manual does say "there is 8s delay when turning on the heater", which I assume is 8 seconds.
Could there be a tripped fuse somewhere, and if so where would I look?