RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-02-2020, 10:16 PM   #1

New Aire Dinette Cushion

We bought a used 2018 New Aire 3341. The Dinette mechanism works fine to make it into a bed but there is no cushion for the center (for the top of the table after it is lowered). The seat back cushions are very thin and oddly shape ed and both of them together will not fill the void on top of the table so another cushion is required. We asked our dealer to contact the person that traded the coach in to see if they had the cushion. They said it did not come with a cushion and supposedly the Newmar rep told our dealer that they did not come with a cushion for the center. I assume the dinette is the same in the 2019 and 2020 models. Did anyone get a cushion? Where could we buy the matching cushion? All help is appreciated. Still learning how to manage all the systems on the New Aire. No major issues yet. I have read all of the 1000 plus post New Aire Observations thread but no one mentioned cushions.
Lancer1568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-02-2020, 11:14 PM   #2

I am the original owner of a 2018 3341...and, very happy with it!

We have the Euro Booth and am not aware of its ability to lower into a bed We certainly didn’t receive any extra cushions.
BuckyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:54 AM   #3

Our booth does not lower into a bedó2020 New Aire
Old 12-03-2020, 05:12 PM   #4

There should be a cushion stored in the bedroom closet.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:14 PM   #5
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Just so you know...Newmar offers about 5-6 dinette setups.

Lancer, if it is indeed missing, you can order the material from Newmar and have a cushioned made. I bought a yard of material and made a couple different upholstered items from it. I bought and fitted the foam, then had a professional sew it up.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:40 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Star Don View Post
Just so you know...Newmar offers about 5-6 dinette setups.

Lancer, if it is indeed missing, you can order the material from Newmar and have a cushioned made. I bought a yard of material and made a couple different upholstered items from it. I bought and fitted the foam, then had a professional sew it up.
That's a good solution. Thanks. There is no cushion. We have searched every nook and cranny.
Lancer1568 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air