RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-16-2021, 03:46 PM   #1

Smile New Newmar dealer opinion?

I have started conversation with CJ at the Lazy days dealership in Mesa, AZ. They are a new Newmar dealership and I am curious if anyone has had dealings with them and your opinion. I have also talked with the people at National Indoor RV in Las Vegas and was impressed with their treatment of my wife and myself, but they are 300 miles from Phoenix
RAWKDW10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-16-2021, 04:11 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Lazydays bought Desert Autoplex which was the Newmar dealer in PHX. I personally had no dealings with Desert Autoplex, but when we were looking they did not come up on any of the recommended dealer lists that I could find.

You might search for reviews of Desert Autoplex. I assume that most of the staff has been retained by Lazydays.

We bought from NIRCV in Dallas (Las vegas is now open also) and have been able to use NIRVC in Surprise for warranty work that was done at the factory.
kenk02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 06:37 PM   #3

My dealings with them was not good. I would NOT recommend buying there.
mag150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 07:13 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Cant go wrong with NIRVC. Brett Davis the owner of this company and all their locations is a standup honest guy.

bowpulpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 08:11 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
If you buy from one NIRVC, you buy from all of them.
USMCRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:10 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
" I have also talked with the people at National Indoor RV in Las Vegas and was impressed with their treatment of my wife and myself, but they are 300 miles from Phoenix"
You will find that is the shortest distance to the best deal and the best treatment.
Plan on spending as long as you need to learn everything about your new RV. With NIRVC there is no rush and no time limit. After the sale you have a team assigned to you to make shure you have all your questions answered and anything you find fixed.
any questions just ask.
Bill
WILDEBILL308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 11:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWKDW10 View Post
I have started conversation with CJ at the Lazy days dealership in Mesa, AZ. They are a new Newmar dealership and I am curious if anyone has had dealings with them and your opinion. I have also talked with the people at National Indoor RV in Las Vegas and was impressed with their treatment of my wife and myself, but they are 300 miles from Phoenix
NIRVC also has a new location in Suprise. I don't think they can sell you a NEW Newmar at that location, however, if you get one from any of their other locations that do stock and sell NEW Newmars, then you will have a local dealer for service. From personal experience, I can assure you that you will not regret creating a relationship with NIRVC. A 300 mile drive to LV or even a much longer trip to Lewisville,TX (Dallas area) will prove to be the best trip you can make to buy a coach.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 11:24 AM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
If you buy from NIRVC in Las Vegas (or Dallas) Newmar will approve warranty work to be done at NIRVC in Surprise. I know from first hand experience.
kenk02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 01:09 PM   #9

A few years back a YouTuber, who owned a Entegra coach, did a review of the Lazy Days in Tampa. Taking his own experience and talking with many others getting warranty work done, he concluded that they were all about sales and lousy at service. I have since talked with a few others who concur with his opinion. I doubt if the a different location would be any better.
Rev. Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:31 PM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
I'm here in Arizona & have experience with both Desert Autoplex & Lazydays.

I sent you a Private Message
Old 01-19-2021, 07:13 PM   #11

I purchased a coach from DesertAutoplex in Mesa, Arizona and had repairs done to the coach at Lazydays in Loveland, Colorado. I definitely can NOT recommend either one.
2005 Monaco Knight 40PLQ; Cummins 8.3L ISC330, Pacbrake, Allison 3000, Roadmaster RR8R, ScanGauge D, 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan VN750(Geezer Glide) on a Versahaul carrier pulling a 2013 Kia Soul+; 2.0L, 6 speed Sport shifter(great car) on an American Car Dolly(great dolly.)
FL420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:11 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Spartan Chassis
I would deal with NIRVC in Las Vegas. Once you have the coach, they will gladly service it at their facility in Phoenix.
2017 Dutch Star 4018 - Sold - Towing Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
deaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 04:23 PM   #13

One canít go wrong with NIRVC. We live a good conversation away from the Las Vegas store in Arizona. We have been talking with Brandon there re: 21 / 22 New Aire 3541. Always good for Chat as he states. NIRVC is a Quality company. Highly Recommend for all wants & needs. A good rapport is important to us from Nappanee to Charlotte to NIRVC nationwide . Good luck .
xkimo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer, newmar