Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-09-2021, 05:46 AM   #1

NEWMAR at FMCA Perry Ga

Any info as to Newmar models on display at the FMCA Rally in Perry Ga this week? If anyone is planning to attend, give us a report after Wednesday.
Thanks, GrAndy
SAS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-09-2021, 03:53 PM   #2

We are going over on Thursday as walk-in's to look at the coaches on display and meet up with some FMCA chapter people. (We live nearby so not camping). I will try to make a list of new Newmars on display.
evofxdwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 04:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evofxdwg View Post
We are going over on Thursday as walk-in's to look at the coaches on display and meet up with some FMCA chapter people. (We live nearby so not camping). I will try to make a list of new Newmars on display.
We are just 12 miles south of the fair grounds. Plan to go Thursday also. But really hate to waste a day if there isn’t any models there we are interested in. Which has been the case of the last 2 shows we attended.
Thanks,
Old 03-09-2021, 06:44 PM   #4

I was talking to Newmar service "as usual" today! , and asked them if any factory reps would be there , he told me it was unlikely! We are on our way there and maybe some dealers will be able to answer some of our New Aire service problems. Enjoy! Gary Phillips
garyphillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 05:02 AM   #5

NIRVC will be there but think availability will be a constraint on the Newmar coaches on display. Was hoping to test drive the Bay Star to see if the 7.3 will meet my needs but not expecting to be so lucky.
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 06:22 AM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Newmar does not usually display coaches, they work with local vendors. NIRVC will likely have a good lineup there with about 1200 coaches registered. A test drive will be the hard part. When they were there in 2019 they only had 2 models available for test drive.
Old 03-11-2021, 03:31 PM   #7

We went today. NIRVC has a total of 3 new Newmars on display. A Kountry Star, a Ventana, and.....Im embarrassed to say I forgot what the 3rd one is.

We talked to two salesman from NIRVC. One from Atlanta and the other from Las Vegas. The guy's name from Atlanta is Bim Ashford. PM me if you want his personal cell # from his business card.
evofxdwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 06:43 PM   #8

[QUOTE=evofxdwg;5668521]We went today. NIRVC has a total of 3 new Newmars on display. A Kountry Star, a Ventana, and.....Im embarrassed to say I forgot what the 3rd one is.

I believe the 3rd was an Essex.
I didn’t go inside or take a long look at it.

Tags
newmar