Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-29-2019, 05:19 AM   #29

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillW1 View Post
I was recently at Newmar for service. This gave me the opportunity to look at some parts online (via Newpar) and on the shelf in the Newmar store.

For example, the Oasis Annual Service Kit (Newmar 103705K) is $207.55 if you buy it online thru Newpar, if you go in the Newmar parts store and buy it the price is $124.35.

but Newpar sells it for $44.60. Just want the pad, (Newmar 018461A), it is $38.35 in the store but you can get it from Newpar for only $33.45.

The good news, orders from Newpar...the shipping is free.

Bill
Newpar??????

Help please.....

Thanks,

g
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-30-2019, 05:45 AM   #30

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to Pdmeehan
NEWPAR

NewPar (formerly ComNet) parts catalog can be accessed via "NEWGLE" Newmar Knowledgebase. NEWGLE is a free online knowledgebase providing us coach information direct from Newmar. Register and login at https://newgle.newmarcorp.com.

(Copied from NEWGLE)
CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
If you own a Newmar coach, click the link associated with an owner account, "Coach Owner Account Request." (https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQ...04d1541579fa1d) You will be asked to provide your coach information and some basic contact information, allowing the Newgle Team to verify ownership and set up an account just for you!

Once your account has been created, you will receive a verification email, which will include your new username and a link to create a password. The email address you provide when registering for an account will be used as your username, as well as for all Newgle-related communication, including account credentials, password resets, or any special updates from the Newgle team
Old 11-30-2019, 02:11 PM   #31

Newpar

You can also go to Newpar directly.

https://newpar.newmarcorp.com/

The login is the same as your login for Newgle.

Bill
BillW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:13 PM   #32

Newmar Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLJOE View Post
Hope when I am there in a couple months for my appointment I can pick up some new wiper blades for a good price.
I was able to buy two 32" wiper blades and had them shipped from Newmar, cheaper than I could buy 1 blade online or at a couple of RV dealer stores. I've purchased several other items from Newmar cheaper than I could find on Amazon of at Walmart. But I always compare prices before I buy.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:25 AM   #33

Wiper Blades

I saw wiper blades in the parts store at the Newmar service center. Not sure how the prices compare though.

Bill
BillW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:40 AM   #34

Recently our acrylic outside grab handle cracked, I called Newmar Parts for a replacement they only have a Stainless steel replacement for $138. 40 and that's crazy. Found a Acrylic replacement for 40 dollars may have to make a few adjustment and it doesn't say Newmar on it. I can live with that. Also had 2 wall lamps that needed bulbs very hard to remove the bulbs did so with needle nose pliers wrap with tape, Newmar says you have to replace the lamps no bulbs available. Found them at a bulb and battery store $1.19 ea. Taped then on a pencil took some time but got them in and they work fine. You just have to be kind of a Mc Giver guy to own a Motor home
valland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
newmar, parts