Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-12-2022, 06:31 AM   #1

NIRVC - Dallas

How many salespersons would make a note or remember the date you are sending your oldest child off to college, and check in the day after to see how mom and dad are doing? Thatís what Kimberly Daly did this morning, and we appreciated it. This reaffirms the confidence we have in getting service after the sale later this year.

Just a note to recognize relationship-based service that seemingly sets NIRVC apart from the others. If thatís something you value, give Kimberly a call.

Happy Friday.
Chris
cms4140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-12-2022, 06:40 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
A classic Zig Ziglar move. Well done. I wonder if she wrote it on a 3 x 5 index card?
RVStitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 11:11 AM   #3

It's so nice to hear good news stories like this. Thanks for posting.

No business can always do everything perfectly, but most everything I read, and from what I've personally seen via their participation on this forum, NIRVC is striving to attain lofty customer sat goals.
2016 Chevy Silverado 4x4
NCC-1701A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 08:48 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cms4140 View Post
How many salespersons would make a note or remember the date you are sending your oldest child off to college, and check in the day after to see how mom and dad are doing? Thatís what Kimberly Daly did this morning, and we appreciated it. This reaffirms the confidence we have in getting service after the sale later this year.

Just a note to recognize relationship-based service that seemingly sets NIRVC apart from the others. If thatís something you value, give Kimberly a call.

Happy Friday.
Chris
Kimberly was our salesperson also. She is by far the best! Before retiring I oversaw 17 automobile dealerships for a large public company. We had some great sales professionals but I can honestly say none were as good as Kimberly. I think it says a great deal for the NIRVC operation to retain a great employee like Kimberly and many other great employees. As most of us know the very best wonít work for a shady operation, they have too much pride and the demand for their talent is too great.
2012 JEEP Liberty 4WD,Demco Dominator, AF1
GW4607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:16 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVStitchy View Post
A classic Zig Ziglar move. Well done. I wonder if she wrote it on a 3 x 5 index card?
Naw, there's a phone app for that. And I'm pretty sure the custom software that NIRVC paid for included sales & marketing modules as well as the comprehensive service and parts tracking that has been discussed before. They'd be remiss to have left out customer tracking.

Or she has a Rolodexģ with 3x5 cards.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:48 PM   #6

NIRVC - Dallas

Saw her and got big hugs from Kimberly and several others today as we sadly said goodby to our New Aire because health issues have only allowed one short trip in the last year. Best crew I have ever been around and we have been RVing for 36 years.
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	553.3 KB
ID:	373486
Old 08-13-2022, 03:44 PM   #7

Kimberly Daly is a good as it gets in any business. We are fortunate to have Kim as our NIRVC salesperson and friend.
sholmes466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 06:03 PM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo_RV_Guy View Post
Naw, there's a phone app for that. And I'm pretty sure the custom software that NIRVC paid for included sales & marketing modules as well as the comprehensive service and parts tracking that has been discussed before. They'd be remiss to have left out customer tracking.

Or she has a Rolodexģ with 3x5 cards.
Youíre probably right. Most sales and service entities utilizes that type of software. The difference is 98% of the salespeople do not use it to follow existing customers. That is what sets Kimberly apart from the rest.
2012 JEEP Liberty 4WD,Demco Dominator, AF1
GW4607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 08:00 AM   #9

Katrina Rooney was our sales rep. She was very professional and followed up multiple times after picking up our coach. She also spearheaded resolving a problem with the HWH pump. The whole NIVRC experience was amazing. It seemed like everyone was an old friend. They are a top notch organization from top to bottom. A bonus is that they follow this blog and have quick answers to many questions.
PaulTNaples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 03:06 PM   #10

And this morning (Sunday), she sends me my paint rendering and specials prints for review and sign-off. Though she clearly could have waited until tomorrow, she knows we are desperately trying to take delivery by the first week of December (or before) and getting paperwork in and out is paramount to any chance of that happening.

Very appreciative of this level of service.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BC420132-2775-4FFB-A83A-E68147776A1D.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	373640  
cms4140 is offline   Reply With Quote