Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-06-2022, 06:16 PM   #1

No water pressure from shore or pump

My Dutch Star 2005.
Electric heater serviced. The nod was replaced and they drained the hot water tank.
But now no water pressure on the hot or cold side, with the pump or connected to outside shore water. Nothing in the coach (two sinks and toilet) work or trigger the pump. There is confirmed, 3/4 tank of water.
I have checked the valves for winterizing they are in correct position. I don’t know where else to look or what else to check.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
ehealy62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-06-2022, 07:10 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Take any filters you have installed OUT, put back together with no filter and see if you get water. I have been on the road a couple times and it either took 20 mins to get a gallon in the tank or I was not getting water to the faucets. replace the external filter and got water to the tank, replaced the house filter and got water to the faucets.
Old 12-07-2022, 06:03 PM   #3

Turns out the tank in electric heater was empty. They didn’t fill it and I was traveling a long way before settling into our winter camp site. Eventually the tank filled up and everything started working properly. Took a while to realize the system knew what it was doing.
ehealy62 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure, pump, water, water pressure