Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-01-2016, 12:45 PM   #1

North Trail

Is there a particular/favorite salesman anyone has used at Northtrails RV that they would recommend? We are going to the show in January and are now trying to get relationships started so we can jump right into the conversations about the rigs there.

Our brains are currently about to blow up with all the info we are trying to digest about the King Aire's!! We've got out minds made up on everything except dealers, which are limited for these models I am learning.

Thanks All!
stony30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-01-2016, 01:48 PM   #2

Does Independence RV in Winter Garden, (suburb of Orlando) sell the King Aire? I know they sell a lot of Newmar Pushers. If so, contact David Scott. Been with them 22 years and is a good guy - will not lie to you and if he doesn't know the answer - he will get it rather than make something up. I have bought several coaches from them including Mountain Aire and Dutch Star.
Gamaliel Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:52 PM   #3
LTL

We bought our 2016 Essex from John Wicks. He is very knowledgeable in the Newmar products. We really enjoyed working with him.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:56 PM   #4

Thanks, but it appears Independence does not deal in KA.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:34 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by stony30 View Post
Thanks, but it appears Independence does not deal in KA.
I know Independence only stocks up to the MA line, but I have heard of others being able to factory order higher lines. I'm not sure though if they can go up to the KA line. I have a factory order DS right now from Independence and can vouch for David Scott as well he has been great through the whole process.

Good luck in your search!
Previous: 2010 Tiffin Allegro Red 38QBA
fsudelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:56 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
I just bought from Kivin Richardson 239-207-2888
They have a lot of units on order we took one of there's made our changes contract August 1 delivery Oct 11 even with changes after order
Ac Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:57 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Ditto for David Scott. I dealt with him and was a sheer pleasure. I wound up buying a different product, and David was as nice as can be about it.

As mentioned above however, Independence only sells up to MA. Newmar limits the number of dealers that can sell their top lines.
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:14 PM   #8

Marty the owner of Coach Light RV owns a King Aire and he also sells them. If I was buying a KA he would be on my list of contacts.
tom chelbana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 06:07 PM   #9

I had the worse treatment from John at North Trail. He essentially killed the deal with his
bad attitude and poor customer interaction. I went elsewhere to spend my $$'s and haven't been back.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:56 PM   #10

I strongly recommend working with Steve Kovac at Transwest in Colorado. I am right now in the process of purchasing my third motorhome (second Newmar) from him and could not be more pleased with his knowledge, question follow-up and straight talk...truly interested in helping you make the right choice, not just making the sale. Over the years have purchased five other motorhomes from several other dealers, and dealing with Steve has been the best by far
Johnidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:09 AM   #11

Do you have an email for him? (Kivin Richardson) I really like email for getting things started.

Thanks
Old 11-02-2016, 06:12 AM   #12
GKU

Bought ours off the lot from Independence RV, they are very knowledgeable and the the process went smooth. The best part is their service department, which is top shelf. I highly recommend them.
GKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #13

Don't waste your time with North Trail unless you enjoy throwing your $$$$$ to the wind, I have had them bid on my last 2 MADP coaches & they were 14-16% higher than Independence. Go to Independence RV in Winter Garden FL. (western suburb of Orlando FL.) They'll give you a good price & their service is first rate, I think they can order you a KA but they don't stock them, They stock up through MA
Capt. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:17 AM   #14

Thanks, I have reached out to Independence to check and see if they can sell KA.