Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-28-2016, 02:00 PM   #1

Owners Forum

I am looking at both the Newmar and Tiffin RV's for a future purchase. I know that IRV2 has an owners forum for both. I also know that Tiffin has a Tiffin Owners Forum. Does Newmar have a Owners Forum just for Newmar owners? I find great information on these owners forums.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-28-2016, 02:02 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
This Is the Newmar forum
Old 08-28-2016, 02:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBelanger View Post
This Is the Newmar forum
As I said in my first post, I know that IRV2 has a Newmar Owners Forum and a Tiffin Owners Forum. Tiffin also has a Tiffin Owners Forum separate from IRV2. Does Newmar have a separate Owners Forum?
Old 08-28-2016, 02:30 PM   #4
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Newmar Corp. does not have a forum.

They sponsor our forum.

Old 08-28-2016, 03:47 PM   #5

I've wondered, out of curiosity, why anyone would post here if it's a Newmar owners forum and they don't own a Newmar? Maybe moving in that direction?

I also post on a Lazy Daze forum because I own a Lazy Daze. I know if I didn't own a LD, I wouldn't be posting there. Nor would I post at a Prevost forum if I didn't own a Prevost.

Newmar isn't the only RV company using the F53 or V10 -- so anything posted on these subjects by anyone would be a benefit.

Are non-owners really that interested in what Newmar owners have to say?
Old 08-28-2016, 03:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland0311 View Post
I've wondered, out of curiosity, why anyone would post here if it's a Newmar owners forum and they don't own a Newmar? Maybe moving in that direction?

I also post on a Lazy Daze forum because I own a Lazy Daze. I know if I didn't own a LD, I wouldn't be posting there. Nor would I post at a Prevost forum if I didn't own a Prevost.

Newmar isn't the only RV company using the F53 or V10 -- so anything posted on these subjects by anyone would be a benefit.

Yes we are interested in Newmar for one reason or another. I currently own a FR Berkshire, but plan to upgrade to a Newmar someday. So the more I read here, the more knowledgable I become. I post occasionally when I have a Newmar specific question.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland0311 View Post

Yes, I always read the Newmar and Entegra forums. Great info on both. Hoping to upgrade some day soon. FR Georgetown owner.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTiger View Post
I am looking at both the Newmar and Tiffin RV's for a future purchase. I know that IRV2 has an owners forum for both. I also know that Tiffin has a Tiffin Owners Forum. Does Newmar have a Owners Forum just for Newmar owners? I find great information on these owners forums.

I re-read your posts on this thread...it is posted in the Newmar Owners sub forum. I think what you are asking is if "Newmar Corporation" had a separate sub-forum on iRV2...sort of like a hotline to the owners of the Newmar Corporation. If that is your question, I would say no. At least I've not seen one on iRV2. For that matter, I've not seen a sub forum dedicated to or monitored by Bob Tiffin and Co. That said, I have no doubt that this forum is monitored by both of these companies. They just don't, to my knowledge, directly respond to questions.

FWIW, you've narrowed your search to two fine manufactures. Best of luck in your future purchase.

I apologize in advance if I've misinterpreted your question.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:14 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTiger View Post

I assume you are talking about the Tiffin RV network forum. It's a forum open to all motor home owners no matter what brand motorhome you have even though it is mainly designed for Tiffin products. But understand there is absolutely no affiliation between that forum/website and Tiffin Motor Homes Inc. It's just another forum much like this one where you can obtain/share information. You will also find both Tiffin and Newmar groups on the various social media sites such as facebook but again none if them are "owned" by the manufacturer
Old 08-29-2016, 05:04 AM   #10
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Just a note.........all members are welcome to post in any forum.

Thanks!

Old 09-02-2016, 01:27 PM   #11

Newmar's Kountry Klub Region 9 has a Facebook Page, not sure about the other regions.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:18 PM   #12

Thank you all for your responses. I know that there is a Tiffin Owners Forum which is separate from and not affiliated with Tiffin Motorhomes but is a forum for Tiffin owners. I was wondering if there is a Newmar Owners Forum also, separate from IRV2 and not affiliated with Newmar Corp. I haven't been able to find one.

As too why I would post on a forum if I did not own one is because I am looking to buy and would love to hear from owners who love their RV or problems that they have had with their brand before I make my purchase.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:25 PM   #13

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
TXTiger ... Welcome to the Newmar Owners forum! I am guessing from your handle, you are a fellow Texan (Midland County here). We have lots of folks here that are considering a Newmar purchase. As far as we are concerned, the wife and I would not buy anything else ... we are contemplating a MADP special order, we'll see where that goes

Ask any questions you might have, this is ... generally ... pretty friendly and helpful bunch!
Old 09-02-2016, 06:16 PM   #14

Check out the Newmar page on Facebook. Good info there. Much more of a social group without all the administration stuffy rules.

Southwest Florida
2016 Dutchstar 4369
Closed Thread

Tags
forum