Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-05-2017, 10:42 AM   #1

Phone number for Oasis help

I in a campground and Oasis has quit giving hot water. I've missplaced the Oasis number to call for service help. Appreciate it if anyone has called them for help with trouble on the Oasis.
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-05-2017, 11:56 AM   #2

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonmaster2 View Post
i in a campground and oasis has quit giving hot water. I've missplaced the oasis number to call for service help. Appreciate it if anyone has called them for help with trouble on the oasis.
360-993-4877
Old 06-05-2017, 11:59 AM   #3

Seriously; never heard of Google?

USA
5305 NE 121st Ave. Suite 401
Vancouver, WA 98682
Telephone: (360)993-4877
Toll Free: 1-800-993-4402

Canada
2431 Simpson Road
Richmond, B C, V6X 2R2
Telephone: (604)278-1272
Toll Free: 1-800-755-1272
rawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:10 PM   #4
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Allan.....did they give you any info as what was wrong....pump? The pumps look like they're pretty easy to change if you can get your body into that bay. I don't know, but the three pumps look like they're all the same. If it were me, I would order a spare. Now that I'm saying this to you, I think I'll order a spare to have on hand.
Dutch Star Don is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:03 PM   #5

The water heat function is not affected by any of the distribution pumps, they are feeding the remote air mover heat exchangers. If the issue only happens on the diesel firing mode it may be the compressor.

What does your trouble panel show or light flash? It should give you a code or visual panel reading indicating the problem.

Peter
Old 06-05-2017, 10:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Star Don View Post
Allan.....did they give you any info as what was wrong....pump? The pumps look like they're pretty easy to change if you can get your body into that bay. I don't know, but the three pumps look like they're all the same. If it were me, I would order a spare. Now that I'm saying this to you, I think I'll order a spare to have on hand.
Don, they are sending me a new pump (for $295) which they are pretty sure that;s the problem after having me do several do several trials. Also a couple of checks when the tech gets to the pumps. Very Very slim chance it would be the control board. Guess we'll see. Trying to reach a mobile repair tech as if I try to replace it and don't get it done by night time we'll be without any water.
Got your latest pictures bookmarked to show him what he'll be looking for and which hose to clamp to avoid fluid loss.
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:07 AM   #7
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Yeah, I might splurge and buy a pump as a spare.
Dutch Star Don is online now   Reply With Quote