RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-07-2020, 05:08 PM   #1

Placed the order today !

Thanks to all the happy Ventana owners who convinced us this was the way to go. Went to NIRVC this am to discuss numbers on the last 2020 Ventana 4369 available to special order. We were happy with the numbers, so we made the order. Scheduled for delivery late May.
We chose all the options we really wanted and skipped the one's we didn't think we would need or use like the wifi routers, xite radio, etc. The combo desk/dinnette and two recliners we're our biggies, and custom paint colors. We also requested the following extras:
1. Window in half bath like DS
2. Auto LED lites in closets and pantry
3. Kitchen sink like the MA 4018
4. Sanicon Turbo
5. AGM batteries instead of lead acid battery

Now we wait !!

GCSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-07-2020, 06:14 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Congrats. The wait is painful.

Old 03-07-2020, 06:20 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSuper View Post
Thanks to all the happy Ventana owners who convinced us this was the way to go. Went to NIRVC this am to discuss numbers on the last 2020 Ventana 4369 available to special order. We were happy with the numbers, so we made the order. Scheduled for delivery late May.
We chose all the options we really wanted and skipped the one's we didn't think we would need or use like the wifi routers, xite radio, etc. The combo desk/dinnette and two recliners we're our biggies, and custom paint colors. We also requested the following extras:
4. Sanicon Turbo

Now we wait !!
So exciting, congrats, very nice option to get exactly what you want.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to find my perfect dream coach left over like it was built especially for me.

Ted.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:49 PM   #4

I just received a private message from Brett Davis thanking us for our purchase. Pretty special. Thereís no doubt weíve made the right choice in dealers and brands. Yes the wait will be tough, but spending hours everyday searching the ads is tough too. Now I can rest a little.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:56 PM   #5
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Congrats.....it sounds like you added some nice options. When we ordered ours, we flew out for the build. We stayed six days, with 5 tours of the factory over three days, to watch our coach being built. We also toured the RV Hall of Fame and the surrounding area.
Dutch Star Don is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:38 PM   #6

Congrats on the coach AND dealer, best of both worlds.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:56 PM   #7

Quote:
I just received a private message from Brett Davis thanking us for our purchase. Pretty special. Thereís no doubt weíve made the right choice in dealers and brands. Yes the wait will be tough, but spending hours everyday searching the ads is tough too. Now I can rest a little.

Congratulations on the new coach! We also ordered from NIRVC and they are outstanding!
Cannot say enough good things about Bret and his team.
We did not do a factory pickup but actually stayed at the dealer for 5 days, they assigned us a tech and he met us every morning as soon as our front shade went up to answer, adjust, fix, instruct, review,
anything from the day before.
We have had very minimal problems with our 19í and I attribute a-lot of that to the excellent pre-delivery inspection and preparation they did. We continue to have them do all our maintenance and can tell you, they
will do everything they can to make it right and you happy!
Granite17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:10 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Star Don View Post
Congrats.....it sounds like you added some nice options. When we ordered ours, we flew out for the build. We stayed six days, with 5 tours of the factory over three days, to watch our coach being built. We also toured the RV Hall of Fame and the surrounding area.
We're considering doing the same. Have never been to that part of the country.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:15 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie 4369 View Post
So exciting, congrats, very nice option to get exactly what you want.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to find my perfect dream coach left over like it was built especially for me.

Ted.
Thx Ted. Some of your comments were very instrumental in our choice of coaches. I've searched the internet for 9 months looking for the perfect one, but we could never find it. We finally just decided for this kind of money, it needs to be exactly what we want.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:59 AM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Definitely get a build date to watch it. We got to talk to the people working on it and take a lot of pictures. Our dealer sent in a picture and many of the people involved in the build signed it.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Thx Ted. Some of your comments were very instrumental in our choice of coaches. I've searched the internet for 9 months looking for the perfect one, but we could never find it. We finally just decided for this kind of money, it needs to be exactly what we want.
You are certainly welcome, I am glad I as able to help you with your decision.

The Dutchstar will always have a few more options than the Ventana but I feel like the Ventana is a Great Value, super high quality, coach that will do everything you need +++.

Ted.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:16 PM   #12

Received some good news today. Got an email with the approval of all 5 of our special requests. Even better news was that our total cost will be $4,100. NIRVC is just passing the cost with no markup. We were very pleased as I had estimated twice as much. So far, so good. The excitement grows !
Old 03-12-2020, 01:37 PM   #13

Quote:
Received some good news today. Got an email with the approval of all 5 of our special requests. Even better news was that our total cost will be $4,100. NIRVC is just passing the cost with no markup. We were very pleased as I had estimated twice as much. So far, so good. The excitement grows !
Old 03-13-2020, 12:31 PM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
4. Sanicon Turbo

Now we wait !!
Congrats and welcome to the 2020 Club...or Klub

ShelbyTom1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace