Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-08-2021, 08:41 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Spartan Chassis
Brett Davis and NIRVC are not about selling RV’s. They are about SERVICE. He doesn’t care where you bought it, he just wants to store it, service it, fix it, wash it, etc.
2017 Dutch Star 4018 - Sold - Towing Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
deaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-09-2021, 11:03 AM   #16
24D

I ordered the 2022 London Aire 4551 from the Orlando dealer meeting, I pick it up in Nashville the end of July,
24D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24D View Post
I ordered the 2022 London Aire 4551 from the Orlando dealer meeting, I pick it up in Nashville the end of July,
CONGRATS on upgrading both the coach and the dealer!
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 05:44 PM   #18

Quote:
That is good news for you,glad to hear.I sure hope I have good news myself soon ,after patiently waiting for repairs on our coach.It's at NIRVC Atlanta, very busy.
purrin along is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:58 PM   #19

Agree with the accolades for NIRVC. We bought our year-old coach from the Lewisville TX location last September. Had a great experience. Had to bring it back in February for some scheduled maintenance and to fix a few things that we discovered at purchase and/or on our maiden voyage. Unfortunately, our service was scheduled for President's Day, when the snowpocalypse hit Texas. Without going into details, it seemed that a number of issues, in addition to the weather, conspired against us to produce a very unsatisfactory experience. Our schedule was such that we had to be on the road before resolving any of them. When we returned to Oregon I summarized all of the issues in a lengthy email to Brett and his team, including a list of things I needed to resolve the issues. My email went out around 10 PM, and I had responses as soon as I opened my email the next morning. Long story short, each and every one of my issues was addressed to my satisfaction. Most significantly, they were addressed with no excuses or arguments. The message that was conveyed to me was, "we want you to have the best experience possible with us, for a number of reasons your experience didn't meet either of our expectations, how do we fix it?" That attitude, as much as the actual remediations themselves, confirmed for me that NIRVC was the right choice when we bought our coach. All businesses, even the very best ones, will have missteps. How they react, own, and correct them speaks volumes about a company's integrity. NIRVC made believers out of us.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:27 PM   #20

Quote:

Congratulations! We also ordered a 2022 LA 4551 from NIRVC Lewisville last week. Hoping for an October delivery date.
Granite17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 05:04 AM   #21

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Have to agree.. not all dealerships are the same.. We purchased our coach at Transwest in Frederick and very happy with the service they have provided after the sale. Being that we are a good distance from them (we are in Louisiana) they have worked with local shops to get us quickly repaired when issues came up. We are also considering NIRVC to do periodic preventive maintenance based on the feedback we see on them here as we are in the Lewisville TX area (Vineyards at Grapevine) a few times a year anyway...
GUS2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:41 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUS2000 View Post
Have to agree.. not all dealerships are the same.. We purchased our coach at Transwest in Frederick and very happy with the service they have provided after the sale. Being that we are a good distance from them (we are in Louisiana) they have worked with local shops to get us quickly repaired when issues came up. We are also considering NIRVC to do periodic preventive maintenance based on the feedback we see on them here as we are in the Lewisville TX area (Vineyards at Grapevine) a few times a year anyway...
They will be happy to meet you and CAN take care of just about anything you need done under warranty or not. As you may know, Lewisville is their "HQ" and you may get to meet Brett or Angie, IF they are in town when you visit. You will not meet nicer, or more honest, people anywhere. Other than the horrendous traffic and construction traffic on I-35N north of Dallas, it will be an enjoyable experience. Safe travels in your new coach.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:21 AM   #23

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgray View Post
... Other than the horrendous traffic and construction traffic on I-35N north of Dallas, it will be an enjoyable experience. Safe travels in your new coach.
Yes, that is the only downside to NIRVC in Dallas (Lewisville). Wish they were in a easier driving location.
mbrooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:45 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrooking View Post
Yes, that is the only downside to NIRVC in Dallas (Lewisville). Wish they were in a easier driving location.
We've been to four of the five NIRVC facilities currently in operation - Dallas, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Las Vegas. Haven't been to the Nashville facility, but they're in a temporary location at present.

Dallas (Lewisville) is a bit of an adventure.

Atlanta (Lawrenceville) is better, but also a bit of an adventure.

Phoenix (Surprise - a small city on the west side of the Phoenix valley) is pretty easy.

Las Vegas (North Las Vegas) is a piece of cake. Right off of Interstate 15 as you can see in the image below from Google Maps. The image is old, but that's the NIRVC building on the right with the "NOW OPEN" sign.

All of them are worth whatever challenge is involved in getting there. The Dallas facility was recently expanded with a new admin building, a new service building, and lots more frontage to State Highway 121.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NIRVC Las Vegas.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	328180  
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:41 AM   #25

Tom Lindstrom RV has always been a great dealer for us. Even though the last thing I bought from him was when he was selling Fleetwood, he always is a phone call away when I have RV questions.

It was bitter sweet that we could not order our 22’ LA from him but he connected me with Jon Steinbring and this guy is also a breath of fresh air to this RV industry.
He has kept his word through the entire process. Jon has reached out to me on the weekends with ideas, answers to questions, etc.

What’s crazy is, I may never meet this guy since we are doing a FPU and we’re spending a lot of money with him and I have no concerns.

I understand that there is also the “ after purchase “ experience that I can’t speak for but from what I can find, Steinbring keeps their clients happy.

As far as warranty work etc, my nearest dealer that’s worthy is 800 miles away so I’m sure I’ll be taking care of most of the issues myself (GC for 25 years) and maybe make a trip back to Newmar for the severe issues.

In my opinion, the “ Mom and Pop” dealers have been the best to deal with.
NewmarDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 11:23 AM   #26

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewmarDave View Post
As far as warranty work etc, my nearest dealer that’s worthy is 800 miles away
We live in the Santa Barbara area, and we're thinking about purchasing a Newmar--maybe from Tom Lindstrom--so I'd like to know what dealer you are referring to for warranty work and repairs. NIRVC Las Vegas is 425 miles from us, so I was thinking they might be our best alternative for service.
Old 05-16-2021, 01:27 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotokan View Post
We live in the Santa Barbara area, and we're thinking about purchasing a Newmar--maybe from Tom Lindstrom--so I'd like to know what dealer you are referring to for warranty work and repairs. NIRVC Las Vegas is 425 miles from us, so I was thinking they might be our best alternative for service.
From what I have heard, Tom will take care of your issues while under the Newmar warranty. Sadly, for us, he couldn't take care of any of my issues since its a London Aire and he stops at New Aire.
While searching for a selling dealer, I was told I would be put on the back burner for service if I didn't buy from them. I understand being loyal to who bought from you but you also need to be loyal to the brand. To me, that's not going to force my hand to buy from anyone.
NewmarDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:22 PM   #28

Jayco Owners Club
We didn’t buy our RV from them but I did try to get the Phoenix location to service our RV. Over the course of two weeks, called 3 times (2 voice mails and 1 live person message) and sent 3 emails. Never received a single call back.