Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-25-2021, 07:00 AM   #43
24D

ARD, Things happen

ARB, with the greatest of respect to you, things happen, only one perfect person on the planet EVER
I am very comfortable that your situation is front and center with NIRVC and you have been contacted. THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT OF PRESENTING THAT ALL DEALERS AREN’t THE SAME. The minute that your post went out I am sure that NIRVC was aware and moving forward to solve your concern.
The big time dealer I initially had not only didn’t try to solve the issue, but refused to give me the gm’s contact info. Brett and Angie post theirs, they understand that there will be times when someone will drop the ball, but they are standing by to make it right to the best of their abilities.
I hope you see this for what it is and the response that came when they were aware and don’t make a long term mistake that you may really regret. The CW analogy is pretty prevalent now, but not at NIRVC.
Happy trails
24D is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-25-2021, 10:59 AM   #44
ARD

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24D View Post
ARB, with the greatest of respect to you, things happen, only one perfect person on the planet EVER
I am very comfortable that your situation is front and center with NIRVC and you have been contacted. THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT OF PRESENTING THAT ALL DEALERS AREN’t THE SAME. The minute that your post went out I am sure that NIRVC was aware and moving forward to solve your concern.
The big time dealer I initially had not only didn’t try to solve the issue, but refused to give me the gm’s contact info. Brett and Angie post theirs, they understand that there will be times when someone will drop the ball, but they are standing by to make it right to the best of their abilities.
I hope you see this for what it is and the response that came when they were aware and don’t make a long term mistake that you may really regret. The CW analogy is pretty prevalent now, but not at NIRVC.
Happy trails
You are so right. I would not have imagined that I would be contacted when I shared my experience with the forum. And truly, I am awed by not only the fact that I was contacted, but that both Brett Davis and Angie Morell reached out within minutes. I now understand the loyalty and accolades that NIRVC customers have for NIRVC and their top management.
ARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 02:19 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARD View Post
You are so right. I would not have imagined that I would be contacted when I shared my experience with the forum. And truly, I am awed by not only the fact that I was contacted, but that both Brett Davis and Angie Morell reached out within minutes. I now understand the loyalty and accolades that NIRVC customers have for NIRVC and their top management.
They work really hard at trying to "make customers for life", and from my experience-both buying and selling at NIRVC- I am just one of many.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:12 PM   #46

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I currently have a 2021 DS 4326 on order with NIRVC / Lewisville and I have to say the experience has been outstanding. I gave 4 recognized dealers this forum talks about an opportunity to sell me a coach. I emailed and followed up with a phone call. I even contacted a large Newmar dealer in SW Florida another opportunity after my trainwreck sales/delivery experience of my 2018 unit.

NIRVC is the only one that actually wanted to do business.

NIRVC has been on top of the process with fairness and professionalism. Best deal, best trade number, and outstanding product knowledge.

Looking forward to the delivery next month.
Fitztrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 06:52 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYDRV View Post
I could not agree more! Bought a nearly new (5K miles) Thor Venetian from these folks and once they had my money that was all folks. Refused to put me on their maintenance schedule unless I provided them with picture and an explanation of the issues; finally (I suspect after reading another post I made on the same subject on another RV site), I got a call from the service manager "confirming" my maintenance slot. To my knowledge prior to that message I was not on his schedule, go figure. Okay I thought, now we are getting somewhere! Nope! They wanted my coach for 30 days to complete about 8 hours of maintenance. I told them at the time of purchase I would be living on the coach but they don't care. My cost of a hotel room for a month far outweighs the costs of the repairs under that scenario.

Based upon my experience I would not do business with these folks ever again. Junk Yard Dog RV.

So what dealer are you talking about? A few have been mentioned in previous posts so your message is unclear.
GonetoRaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 09:38 AM   #48

The cost of Events like this are the reason someone from this dealer says that dealers like them cannot survive on orders with low margins. I’ll pass on these feel good events that buyers are subsidizing and take a better price on a new rig.
Ebwhite is offline   Reply With Quote