RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-08-2020, 01:18 AM   #1

Sad news from NIRVC

I just got a copy of this email from one of the employees who sent it to me knowing how close we feel to the employees of this dealership. This is tragic news and
reminds us all that none of us are guaranteed tomorrow. Hug you family and tell them you love them everyday. Let’s all do our part to help ease this families pain ln their hour of need.
The email follows;
Date: February 8, 2020 at 3:01:18 AM EST
To: All Employees <employees@nirvc.com>
Subject: Tragic Loss

To our dear NIRVC family,

It is with a very heavy heart and tears in my eyes I write this email this evening. This is the first time in my life I’ve ever done this and I so hope it will be the last time.

Earlier this evening I received word one of our family members suddenly and unexpectedly passed away from complications with her pregnancy this afternoon. At 32 years of age, Ashley Breaux should have had far more years ahead of her with her husband Jeffery and her 4 year old son Colton than she had behind her.

Ashley performed her role on our team as a Service Advisor in Atlanta to perfection. Ashley truly had customer service in her DNA, believed in “Customers for Life” and was the embodiment of all the principles and values National Indoor RV Centers was founded on. Whenever we dropped the ball with a customer, it was Ashley we turned to knowing she would embrace them and make it right.

This is a devastating loss for Ashley’s husband and feels to me like an unimaginable tragedy for little Colton to go through his life without his mother. I know what a blessing and loving example my mother has been to me through all of life’s trials and tribulations and my heart is aching as I think of Colton’s loss.

I have asked our I.T. Department to setup up a “Go Fund Me” account in memory of Ashley Breaux. This fund is meant to benefit Ashley’s husband and son in their time of need. For those of you whose hearts are aching like mine is right now and wish to help a former family member’s family in their hour of need. I hope between our NIRVC family of employees and customers we can take the financial stress of losing Ashley’s income off the table while Jeffery and Colton grieve the loss of a wonderful wife and mother.

In closing, I ask for you to please keep Ashley’s family in your thoughts and prayers, hold your own families a little closer and lend a helping hand to each and our customers as tomorrow is promised to no one.

All the best my dearest friends,
Brett

P.S. Here is the link to the “Go Fund Me” account we’ve set up for Ashley’s husband and son https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-memory-of-ashley-breaux

Sent from my iPhone
BRETT DAVIS
Headshot of bdavis@nirvc.com
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Direct | 469-277-8500
Main | 469-277-1330
Mobile | 972-740-5065
498 E. State Hwy 121
Lewisville, TX | 75057
bdavis@nirvc.com | nirvc.com
National Indoor RV Centers - Sales - Service - Storage - Wash
Facebook IconInstagram IconYouTube IconLinkedIn IconPinterest Icon
C8E123EC+9A3E+43E8+8ACB+54612283551E

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2020, 05:33 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Thank you for sharing. We will pray and offer our support for such a tragic loss.

Tim Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:34 AM   #3

This is tragic news. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Ashley was my service advisor in Atlanta and I can honestly say she was the best in the business. She would call on her day off just to update the status of the smallest warranty work. She truly cared for her customers and had a heart of gold. Not an easy job, but Ashley always made it look easy with her upbeat spirit and positive attitude.