Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-17-2017, 05:33 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
The 2018 Year Models Complete

Just checked the 2018 year models are now posted in the NEWMAR CORP sticky top of forum.
All OWNERS GUIDES for 2018 are now completed for 2018 for those that are waiting for their new coach's so you will have a good idea of how you coach functions will be working checked a couple and they have very detailed instructions on power systems, batteries charging and many more items in your new coach, a DSDP for instance.
You can find all your 2018 OWNERS GUIDES in this link.
Good luck to all you new to be Newmar Owners welcome to the Newmar family.
Hope to be back more often soon, when the time comes.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-18-2017, 12:52 PM   #2

I really appreciate your help and efforts to educate people about Newmar. However, I have a suggestion -- when you are posting an email to refer to a specific item (like 2018 Owner's Manuals) it would be a lot more convenient if you just included the actual link that gets there, rather than a link to a series of messages containing a lot of other useful, but non-relevant, information.

It took me several tries before I finally was able to find the appropriate link to the 2018 manuals. And for anyone else looking for them, it is not at all obvious at first, but there are two pages of manuals listed -- the second page is accessed by clicking on the almost invisible arrow at the bottom of the page. Naturally, the 2018 manuals are on page two.

But thanks for pointing me in the correct direction. Without that, I wouldn't have seen them at all.
Ken Gluckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:29 PM   #3

007: would you have any idea when the digital brochures will be available? Patiently waiting to see the Mountain Aire and New Aire brochures for sure! Thanks
TravelnFolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:00 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
The brochures and owners guides can be found in the same TSB & COM-NET Link at the top of forum sticky.
I provide the links and allow you to learn how to use them to get much more info and make it easier for you to find information on this forum.
If I did everything for you than that would be no fun.
For a newbie to forum I may provide the links to pacific brochures and owners guides looking back in their history of posts.
I have links that I could run you crazy, the links below in my signature will lead you to many places of interest even if your looking for a new coach.
So enjoy the forum and safe travels.
Old 07-29-2017, 08:10 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Checked the Com_Net link they have access to the 2018 Brochures but not the actual link to each pacific coach, the Newmar Corp sticky has a tour around through each coach model.
Unless they have changed the brochure line-up in Com_Net for 2018 the brochures will have only general descriptions of coach's in each model line up., not a individual model brochure in that model coach your interested in.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:47 AM   #6

007: No can locate 2018 coach brochures; but did fine the owners guides and parts catalogs. Every place checked said brochures not yet completed. It seems the brochures will be coming soon both digital and hard copy; just don't know when!
TravelnFolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Gluckman View Post

It took me several tries before I finally was able to find the appropriate link to the 2018 manuals. And for anyone else looking for them, it is not at all obvious at first, but there are two pages of manuals listed -- the second page is accessed by clicking on the almost invisible arrow at the bottom of the page. Naturally, the 2018 manuals are on page two.
I must be extra daft today because I can't find the owners manuals for the New Aire. I'm logged onto https://comnet2.newmarcorp.com and have hunted around, but haven't found the owners manuals.

Could someone help this slowpoke with a link to the New Aire owners manuals, or another description on how to find them? Thanks for the kindness.
Gonna_Wander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:32 PM   #8

Try this

https://comnet2.newmarcorp.com/insta...2018NADPOG.pdf
Canuck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:54 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck53 View Post
Official hero status for you, thanks so much.
Gonna_Wander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:51 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Thanks Canuck53 help always appreciated these days.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:37 AM   #11

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I really like the New Aire but wish it had an ISL, but then it would have to be longer too. Since the DW died the present 45' Country Coach is pretty empty and larger than I need.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote