Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-14-2020, 06:17 PM   #15

Alpine Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2peasinaRV View Post
The card says EFS on it, so it's an EFS card. TSD is the company that provides it it. EFS has been around for years for truck drivers.
Actually EFS is a company that facilitates corporate discounts for trucking/transportation companies like TSD Logistics. TSD augments their own trucking discounts by expanding their business to RV'rs and they get the benefit of very high volumes and also the 10% they bring in.

Think of EFS as the engine and TSD as the user/organizer in the scenario
2006 Alpenlite 32RL - Sold
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2020, 08:28 PM   #16
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
A good friend of mine, who lives in Oregon, just made a trip to Red Bay and back, over the past two weeks, to have his warranty work done. He primarily used Love's Truck stops both directions. He received anywhere form .50 cents to .90 cents a gallon off the price of fuel. He arrived home today, so his experiences were just in the last two weeks.

He called today and found another handy APP during his trip. It's called Fuel Book and shows up as orange/red APP with a fuel nozzle on it.

The APP lets you select the stations/brands that you want to use, then shows you those stations along your route of travel. Looks pretty handy.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:09 PM   #17
ARD

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Wow, I wish the campgrounds would open, seems like our cheerful and helpful forum is full of grumps lately. Guess this would be a bad time to ask about tire pressure monitors or best brake systems

No kidding. The lack of patience and kindness is disturbing.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:14 PM   #18
ARD

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine103 View Post
Why start a new TSD thread? There are many you can add to that cover this. And for Pete's sake people, stop calling TSD. If they want you to know anything, they will call you!

This is probably one of the most least helpful and unkind posts. I’m not even sure why you bothered to take the time and energy to post it other than to vent at someone who did not deserve your wrath. Difficult times, but let’s try to be patient and kind to our fellow forum members.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:47 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
At times I post items that are somewhat helpful and sometimes I post items that are somewhat critical, but I never post anything I did not intend to say. Jim
Old 05-15-2020, 04:08 AM   #20

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Star Don View Post
A good friend of mine, who lives in Oregon, just made a trip to Red Bay and back, over the past two weeks, to have his warranty work done. He primarily used Love's Truck stops both directions. He received anywhere form .50 cents to .90 cents a gallon off the price of fuel. He arrived home today, so his experiences were just in the last two weeks.

He called today and found another handy APP during his trip. It's called Fuel Book and shows up as orange/red APP with a fuel nozzle on it.

The APP lets you select the stations/brands that you want to use, then shows you those stations along your route of travel. Looks pretty handy.
Great call on the Fuel Book app. Looks real good. I was using separate apps for Loves and TA as well as the EFS app to track my fuel stops.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:18 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine103 View Post
At times I post items that are somewhat helpful and sometimes I post items that are somewhat critical, but I never post anything I did not intend to say. Jim
I wouldn't have described your post to the OP as "critical". IMHO a better description would be "rude". If you are going to lurk on another brand's section maybe you should at least try to be a little more pleasant?
Old 05-15-2020, 05:41 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLJOE View Post
I wouldn't have described your post to the OP as "critical". IMHO a better description would be "rude". If you are going to lurk on another brand's section maybe you should at least try to be a little more pleasant?
Big X2. The post has to do with prices at Loves not the ongoing card problems and other issues in the other thread.
Thanx to the OP for posting it as I quit reading that other thread and to Don for the App.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:03 AM   #23
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
This subject is being discussed here:

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f84/fuel...ue-450563.html
Closed Thread

Tags
fuel