Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-01-2018, 10:30 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
How to find information not found in Owners Manuals

Many complaining about the Owners Guide's not supplying the needed information in them for operations of their new coach.
For many years many of us on this forum have manage to repair and operate systems without to much difficulty, why a sudden problem.

Now a days we have the COM_NET network to get detailed information and TSB's for every coach with a problem or Product Bulletins if we have a problem.

Add to that now a good search engine specific to your MFG'd COACH.

=========Any IRV2 MEMBER can use the information in this thread.========

Just for example using the Newmar search engine I asked, "What's a Rozie" -- RESULT

Try another, "How to close slide manually on New Aire" --- RESULT ---- Some really good answers for this one. -- BEST DESCRIPTION

I do not think you will find these answers in a Owners Manual.

To find what and how to use these search engines and COM_NET use this link, a sticky top of forum, and you will be as smart as I.

Using these two items will open a new world to you and I will throw in this search link also
----BING. ---- NEW AIRE WIRING SYSTEMS
You can search with what ever question to bring in what ever you need to know to refine your search.

I give you all this because year's ago we did not have all this means of finding information, case in point, we needed but the Newmar members still managed to get things done so they could enjoy the RV Lifestyle and their functioning Newmar coach's.

New owners these days have access to NEWGLE, I have never used it all my information for you and it comes from COM_NET.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2018, 01:59 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
New owners of Newmar's come to late to a web site like irv2 to learn before hand as to what the world they are entering into is going to sower their impression of the RV Lifestyle will bring them.
Eventually Newgle will be the only access to information of their coach, specific to their coach only.
Maybe be very differcult to find the new build info for coach on a forum as irv2 because the COM_NET Network may not be here, as I will not be also.
Not sure really what it will be like for new owners entering the RV World, can only help now and maybe the old networks will find the old threads, as QT's for information as it does now.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Closed Thread

Tags
manual