Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-30-2021, 11:50 AM   #29

Smile Whirlpool WFC7500VW2 spin issue

Had the same issue as others with the Whirlpool Washer WFC7500VW2 that would not go into the high speed spin and clothes came out wet. Ran diagnostic tests and everything looked fine. The problem was intermittent, spin would sometimes work. My filter was clean.

Ended up taking off the ECO valve and drain line to the pump. Had a couple masks caught in the valve, damn virus. The masks slowed the draining of the drum causing the machine to sense water in the drum and so would not spin. Any small items that can fit between rubber and steel drum should be washed in mesh bag.

The good news is the fix was free. I had to remove the dryer, but could remove the top and front panel without removing washer.
mwrichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2021, 06:58 AM   #30

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
The manuals need to stress this more. Briefly mentioned and poorly explained is the fact these things have some sort of sensor in them to make sure there is a balanced load. One or two towels or items will not balace properly thus will spin but will not go into high spin. Adding more items is actually better. Personally experienced this recently.
Ohio44718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 12:13 PM   #31

my washer is not spinning high and no error codes and was wondering how to get washer out of the coach? any ideas would be appreciated.
bonesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 03:01 PM   #32

Newmar Owners Club
On my whirlpool I went thru almost everything, trying this and that. Turns out to be worn down brushes on the motor. Also, as someone stated, try adding more items to balance the load. But if you run it without anything in it, and it doesn't spin up to high, try replacing the brushes or motor.

I did end up buying a Spledide washer, like it much better.

Try looking at this thread for help with problems and removal.

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/was...-571813-2.html
Dutchstar411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:36 AM   #33
Moderator Emeritus

Jayco Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
After 3 years of fighting with the Whirlpool in our LA I finally threw in the towel and replaced it with a Splendid.

Removal should be straightforward but a major PITA. In ours the dryer sat on top so it had to be removed first to get at the washer. Also be forwarded, those suckered are HEAVY! You'll need to recruit a few strong backs to get it out and the new one in.
2024 Ford Expedition
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:39 AM   #34

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMonroe View Post
After 3 years of fighting with the Whirlpool in our LA I finally threw in the towel and replaced it with a Splendid.

Removal should be straightforward but a major PITA. In ours the dryer sat on top so it had to be removed first to get at the washer. Also be forwarded, those suckered are HEAVY! You'll need to recruit a few strong backs to get it out and the new one in.
Two of us used this to help with the removal and install, at least getting one out of the coach and the new one back in:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0002274...roduct_details
Dutchstar411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 09:42 AM   #35

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio44718 View Post
I believe it is different depending on the model you have. You run diagnostics by pressing a set of keys in a particular order. For example, to run Universal diag on my WFC7500VW2 you first place the washer selector on Clean Washer, press the Cancel/Drain button 2 times, then press the Start button 2 times within 5 seconds. Then press the option buttons, one at a time, to check the User Interface. the Quick Test Mode is entered or ran by placing the selector to Clean Washer, Press the Start button 4 times within 5 seconds. The Quick test Mode actually tests each of the water solenoids, washing speed, drain pump, then Spin cycle. All of this is documented for you model in the "For Service Technician Only" documentation that came with your washer. This sometimes can be found behind one of the panels of you washer or you can probably find it online.
Ours was under the lower panel which popped open with a screwdriver that is wear the clean-out is.
Old 08-22-2022, 09:49 AM   #36

Once you clean out that trap, do a few cycles and do it again. Almost assured you will find more stuff.
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 09:52 AM   #37

Newmar Owners Club
We replaced ours with an LG with no issues with over 250 loads.
Old 08-22-2022, 06:31 PM   #38

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Whirlpool washer won’t spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesaw View Post
my washer is not spinning high and no error codes and was wondering how to get washer out of the coach? any ideas would be appreciated.

Just went through this exact problem. I had a bad door switch and door lock switch. I ordered direct replacement parts for each switch from Amazon. Took less than 15 minutes to replace both. Either of these switches can cause the problem your are having.

My Whirlpool washer is now spinning again like it’s new.

For the price it’s worth a try. Search you tube, that is where I got the idea to replace the switches. https://youtu.be/7UwvcO2BW4k.
KenNJ is offline   Reply With Quote