Here are the instructions in the Norcold Refrigerator manual on winterizing the ice maker in my Newmar Baystar 3103.
1. Close the vehicle water supply valve to the refrigerator
2. Push the ice maker arm up until it locks into the OFF position.
3. Remove the garden hose adapter from the water solenoid valve.
4.Remove the ice make water line from water solenoid valve.
5.Drain all of the water from both the water supply line and the ice maker water line.
6. Put the ends of the water liners and the water solenoid valves each into clean plastic bags.
7. Use tape to close each plastic bag around the water lines and the water solenoid valves.
This is a picture of the ice maker solenoid.
I understand I am to disconnect both the the water inlet (black garden hose female) coming from the right and the heated outlet line from the solenoid headed downwards in the photo. My question is where is the shut off for the ice maker vehicle water supply valve? There is a water maker shut off valve under the sink, but I donít think that is what they mean in step one. I think there must be a valve somewhere on the black hose line into the solenoid? Where does that black hose line connect to the main water supply line? Thanks for your assistance.