Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-22-2008, 01:54 PM   #1

Alpine Owners Club

Guaranty RV sponsored pre-rally in Las Vegas that will be following Alpine So Cal's rally in Pahrump. Registration form for the Las Vegas rally as well as a list of Things to Do in Las Vegas and directions to the Outdoor Resorts is available for down load. We hope you will all plan to travel from our rally, which ends on February 18, to the Guaranty RV Las Vegas rally, which begins on February 20. Information and forms are available on the Alpine SoCal Web Site.

The $300 rally fee will cover 4 nights of camping (at the rate of $60...a discount, believe it or not, at this high end resort) plus 2 meals, a wine and cheese event and perhaps a bit more. In addition, the WRV Service Team will be there to take care of some of your fixit needs. The exact schedule is still being worked on, so I'll get more details to you as I get them.

Anyone who wishes to arrive early or stay after the Rally can do so free by going to the Las Vegas Outdoor Resorts Web Site, you can down load a Complimentary Coupon and Stay as Guest of Las Vegas Outdoor Resorts for up to six days for free. Advance reservations are required and it is not valid during the Rally.
Dave Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2008, 01:54 PM   #2

Alpine Owners Club

Guaranty RV sponsored pre-rally in Las Vegas that will be following Alpine So Cal's rally in Pahrump. Registration form for the Las Vegas rally as well as a list of Things to Do in Las Vegas and directions to the Outdoor Resorts is available for down load. We hope you will all plan to travel from our rally, which ends on February 18, to the Guaranty RV Las Vegas rally, which begins on February 20. Information and forms are available on the Alpine SoCal Web Site.

The $300 rally fee will cover 4 nights of camping (at the rate of $60...a discount, believe it or not, at this high end resort) plus 2 meals, a wine and cheese event and perhaps a bit more. In addition, the WRV Service Team will be there to take care of some of your fixit needs. The exact schedule is still being worked on, so I'll get more details to you as I get them.

Anyone who wishes to arrive early or stay after the Rally can do so free by going to the Las Vegas Outdoor Resorts Web Site, you can down load a Complimentary Coupon and Stay as Guest of Las Vegas Outdoor Resorts for up to six days for free. Advance reservations are required and it is not valid during the Rally.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
For anyone who wishes to Caravan to the FMCA Rally on February 24, we have a rallying point at the Glen Helen Regional Park, in San Bernardino County. The park is located at the base of Cajon Summit at the 15/215 interchange. The park will allow us to begin parking at 12 noon and we will depart at about 3:15 pm on the 24 for Pomona.

If traveling from Vegas on I-15 continue south on I-15 to the I-15 and the 215 interchange continue on the 215 to the first off ramp Cajon Blvd to the top of the off ramp. Turn left for 0.1 mile and bear right onto Devore. Continue on Devore Rd across the railroad tracks to Glen Helen Regional Park.

If traveling from southern CA head north on I-15 to Glen Helen Parkway exit and bear right for 1.0 mile to Glen Helen Regional Parkway.

I will be at the Parking area with information to lead everyone to the FMCA Rally in Pomona.

A Map can be downloaded from the Alpine SoCal web site.

WRV has requested that all Alpine Coaches park together for easier access for service. If everyone were to park through out the Rally it is very hard and time consuming to have service personal locate your coach determine the problem and than have to go back to the trailer to get parts and return to your coach. So please join us in the caravan to the rally and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow ALPINE owners...
Old 01-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Dave,

Can an Alpine owner meet the caravan at the FMCA holding area? If yes, can they contact you to get details of how to make that work?

Thanks!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:29 AM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
Update on CARAVAN to FMCA:

FMCA has indicated that anyone who wishes to join the Alpine Rally Caravan at the Pomona Fairplex may wait at the holding area and join up with the Caravan when it arrives in Pomona.

Who ever wishes to wait in the holding area or near by until the Caravan arrives must advise me that they are waiting and they will be contacted by telephone as the Caravan gets closer to the Rally and can join us at that time. If we can not contact you may not be able to join the caravan after it parks. I must also provide FMCA with an accurate count of coaches prior to the caravan leaving for the Rally so please let me know. alpinedriver@msn.com

If you plan on joining the caravan and you have registered for the FMCA rally and your packet is at will call please advise me and I will pick up your packet on Saturday 23, 2008 and will have them for you when we meet at the Glen Helen Regional Park.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:55 AM   #6

Dave,
Let me see if I have this right. I am going to be able to join the ACA caravan along the way to the FMCA rally or join the caravan at the FMCA holding area? That will include parking along side the people who paid for the ACA pre rally and that are caravanning to the Pomona FMCA rally? All I have to do is let you know ahead of time? If all this true what a great way for even more ACA members and Alpine owners to be able to get together. Thanks from many of us!!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #7

Alpine Owners Club
Yes, these events are great way for Alpine owners to socialize.

Personal references edited from this post.....
Jeff_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
Administrator Emeritus

OK folks..... here it is in a nutshell so please read carefully.

I WILL NOT allow iRV2.com to be a platform for these kinds of posts.

While differences of opinion are certainly expected, personal attacks are not.

We here at iRV2 welcome the participation of EACH AND EVERY ALPINE OWNER as members of iRV2.

I will not tolerate this continued tone of "my group's better than yours" any longer....

Please take this into consideration before you make a post.

Thank you,

Bob Gregory
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:46 AM   #9

Thanks Bob
Old 02-06-2008, 05:52 AM   #10

Alpine Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Partial Original post by Jeff S.:
Yes, these events are great way for Alpine owners to socialize.

Personal references edited from this post.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rebelsbeach, February 05, 2008 05:09 PM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Too bad the clarification of the upcoming events was deleted. The fact is, there is NO ACA pre-Rally for Pomona, and NO ACA caravan to Pomona. Guaranty RV is throwing the party!! And they are great guys!!

(If this needs to be deleted also, then what's the point of posting any kind of information on this forum?)
Jeff_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:08 AM   #11

Alpine Owners Club
Jeff, because of the initial posting in this thread, we all know this. Mike simply mis-spoke.

Thanks for the kudos to Guaranty!
Old 02-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #12

See y'all in Vegas.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:27 PM   #13

Alpine Owners Club
Mike,

Glad to hear that you are coming, we all look forward to seeing you in person.

Dale
Had: 2007 Limited SE 40fdts
dgerstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #14

Alpine Owners Club
I know the first night's Texas HoldEm Tournament was great fun with about 50 players and 6 dealers. Then, I had to leave for my Grandma duty. So, how is the rest of the rally going???