Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #29

Chuck & Marca,

I sent my PDI Checklist to you just now.
Dale777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale777 View Post
logan8694,

I sent an email to you with an attached MS Excel spreadsheet of a PDI checklist that I prepared last year for pickup of my 2006 Alpine. It is very extensive, so you might want to some spend time studying it and understanding it.

Dale
2006 Alpine Coach 36FDTS
Hi Dale - My wife and I are buying our first Alpine in a couple of days (2006, 40') and I would really appreciate receiving a copy of your PDI spreadsheet if you still have it available. Much appreciated.
Larry907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:55 AM   #31

Newmar Owners Club
One piece of advice, have the tech make them operate the equipment, don't have him just show them, have them do it. We could not figure out how to make the silverleaf work, because the tech operated it, but did not let me do it. And yes, there is so much information, they should ask if they can stay in the lot for two days playing with everything and then ask questions before they leave. Learning how to dump the tanks is also important, because it may be different from their last RV. Also operation of the leveling system, do the bags empty (all four wheels), where is the adjustment for making sure its level. There are hundreds of systems on these things, and it will take some time to learn all of them. So camping in the dealers lot for a couple of days and getting to know it would be of great help.
Renipladlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:07 AM   #32

With Dale's PDI list you will require two days to complete. It is extremely thorough and well done.
Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #33

Newmar Owners Club
Hey Dale, can you send it to me as well. My profile has my correct e-mail address. Maybe it can be posted up to the ACA Tech Library as well. Then we will stop bugging you.

I also have some spreadsheets Basil created showing maintenance schedules or which need to be completed. If basil will let me I will send them to EM and he can post them up to the ACA as well.

EM sent out a call for old brochures, manuals, and stuff. EM what are you still lacking? If I have any of that stuff I can send it to you, as I have the time. I have tried to download everything from the manufactures on my coach as I can find. But going through old e-mails on the coach I found the manual on the sewer valves and hose system in the apex, forgot all about it as I have some holes in the hose, which needs to be replaced. Does not look to complicated to replace, and it is nice having that manual.
Renipladlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:56 PM   #34

Larry907 and Renipladlo now have a copy of my PDI checklist. I would be glad to donate it to the ACA Tech Library, with the caveat that it does not cover the Apex specific issues. I just sent a copy to the ACA Tech Library Webmaster for posting.
Dale777 is offline   Reply With Quote