Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #1

Wall Mount Dining Table Bracket

I have a 2003 FDTS40 and I'm tired of baging my long legs on the dining table.

Can anybody help me with the design for the newer wall mount bracket?
I need to know how it attaches to the wall and the table and weather my 2003 has the framing members necessary to mount it securely. Dimentions would also help.

Thanks, Chris
FDTS40
chris kirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #2

You could always buy the tube type table supports. One end attaches to the floor and one end attaches to the table. You can buy a set of two on ebay for about $30-$40. They come in different lengths and if they don't have the right size, you could always attach some type of spacer to the bottom of your table before attaching them to give a little more height.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
Chris,

I left my '09 table bracket and table with Scott at Amazing Creations in Jct. City, OR after they did some remodeling for me. Scott's phone is 541-556-0501. They may still have it or an idea for you.
TerryM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:17 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Chris, Did you mean "tired of banging my long legs on the dining table." leg? Or did you mean you want the table mounted higher?

Terry M. has a great tip for you about calling Scott. Scott may also several as I know some other Alpines have removed their table. Basil I think was one of them with his Apex.

I'm sure Dale Gerstel or eMike could help you out with photos and measurements when they see your post. You might also want to look at a post by Dale about his table. It shows the bottom of the table, but not the bracket.

My Alpine has the wall mount with a single leg on the other end. I might want to do a legless install my self. Would be interested in what you come up with.

By the way, my wife still to this day liked our all wood floor mounted table in our 2001 Alpine the best.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #5

Location: Summer Rowlett TX (Why?)/Winter Palm Springs CA Two Springs RV Resort https://www.twospringsrv.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by D & D Rich View Post
..............Terry M. has a great tip for you about calling Scott. Scott may also several as I know some other Alpines have removed their table. Basil I think was one of them with his Apex..............
Nope, it wasn't me. Lyle & Cathy Fuller had Scott remove the existing table and build one that slides up & out of a slot in a new cabinet. Pull it out when you need it and open up a lot of space when you don't.
Basil Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:58 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stump Jumper View Post
You could always buy the tube type table supports. One end attaches to the floor and one end attaches to the table. You can buy a set of two on ebay for about $30-$40. They come in different lengths and if they don't have the right size, you could always attach some type of spacer to the bottom of your table before attaching them to give a little more height.
I do agree with you, you could always buy an tube type of dining table. So you don't need to buy some bracket to attach in your dining table.