Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-28-2005, 01:21 PM   #1

We will be in Colorado Springs on Tuesday, Estes Park for Larbor Day Then to Yellowstone anyone close maybe we could meet.
Looking 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-28-2005, 01:21 PM   #2

We will be in Colorado Springs on Tuesday, Estes Park for Larbor Day Then to Yellowstone anyone close maybe we could meet.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:39 AM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
Jim,

We will be going to Homecoming but are coming from Fresno. We will meet up with Mike and Nancy somewhere on 395.

It would be nice to have others add to this list if they are going. I would like to meet all who have contributed to helping me. I think I'll put out my iRV2 sticker so it is visible.

So, let us know if you will be there
Old 09-23-2005, 08:38 AM   #4

Anyone meeting up around Yakima before Homecomming? Jim
Old 09-23-2005, 09:26 AM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
Hi Jim,

We will be in Klamath on Monday, meeting Mike and Nancy. Then going to Toppenish Tuesday. Anyone want to join us?
Old 09-24-2005, 06:35 AM   #6

We will be heading to Toppenish on Tuesday. But we are coming from North Bend, WA. This will be our first rally and we are looking forward to meeting everyone and getting ideas for our 40MDTS.
See you soon,
Doug, Linda & Buddy
shejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 09:01 PM   #7

Hello, All! FYI-The WRV Customer Service Center in Union Gap will be CLOSED for year-end inventory this Thursday and Friday, September 29 and 30, 2005 and will resume normal business at 8am Monday morning, October 3rd.

Hope to see you all there!
Old 09-27-2005, 01:02 PM   #8

We left Lake Powell on 9/10 and will be arriving at the Yakima Nation park on Tuesday, 10/4. I'ts been great finally being able to take a trip that has nothing to do with medical.
See you soon,

40' 2004 ALPINE COACH FDTS
chris cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:52 AM   #9

Alpine Owners Club
Ok, I think we are leaving today. Just have to check out the SMI SilentPartner and make sure I installed it correctly . We will be pulling a toad for the first time Maybe we will stay near Crater Lake on our way up, while we wait on the marathon drivers Mike and Nancy

Hope to meet all of the iRV2 posters there who have helped us out. I'm putting the iRV2 sticker in the window of the coach if Patty doesn't catch me

Tom amd Patty
Old 10-01-2005, 07:28 PM   #10

Claudia and I got to Toppenish last Thursday. We will be in space 68, stop by and say HI! I will see you at the entrance to the park if you drive in on Tuesday; I'm one of the greeters.

Danny
Danny Gayhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:05 AM   #11

have time to take in some of the atractions danny?

and how bout this weather over the past couple days pretty crummy hope it isnt like this for homecoming.

WRVACEMP is offline   Reply With Quote