Limits will vary from model to model. What chassis do you have? I know a W22 will have less limits than a W24. I'm sure Ford will have there differences as well. The safest way to know is to find the sheet in the Motor home. I think you'll be safe towing your Honda under almost any circumstance.
I think a Tundra would stretching it. We have a 2005 Dolphin 5376. The hitch is only rated for 5,000lbs but you still have to factor in total weight for both coach and tow car. There are plenty of resources online that can help explain it in detail.
Try this site for some great stuff
Here's something that might help
Gross Combination Weight (GCW)
- Total weight of a fully equipped truck and trailer with cargo, driver, and passengers, fuel, coolant, equipment, etc.
Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR)
- Maximum allowable gross combination weight
Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)
- The weight of the trailer plus all the cargo in it. This is measured by putting a fully loaded trailer on a scale.
Gross Trailer Weight Rating (GTWR)
- Maximum allowable weight of the trailer, plus its cargo.
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- The total weight of the tow vehicle, including driver, passengers, and any special equipment (options, accessories and upfitted equipment), cargo, fuel, collant, etc.
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
- The maximum allowable total weight of the tow vehicle, including driver, passengers, any special equipment (options, accessories and upfitted equipment), cargo, fuel, coolant, etc.