We have been looking at RV's forever-and found a 2008 NATIONAL SURF SIDE (exterior looks great-full body paint,etc). We like the floor plan, coach quality of NATIONAL.
However-The interior of this RV (which they state is original) does NOT look like any other SURF SIDE we have ever seen:
- For example-TILE all the way into bedroom
- No TV in back (just an empty hole)
- Couch does NOT match-IT IS FLORAL RED
- Mixed match patterns on valences (one looks like something NATIONAL didn't even provide provide)
- Cabinets over the driver and passenger (NOT FRONT) don't even have doors
- Even the dinnette is missing something (isn't they a light or something on the back of dinner between dinner and coach.
Anyone ever seen something like this? What happened to all of the coaches NATIONAL had in production when they went out of business? Did they create any mix matched stuff like this in the final days?
The price is OK-inline with what we have seen comparable units-this one has full body paint (looks good), 2 AC's, 5K generator-just something seems weird with the interior.
Wife says-YES! Any excuse to buy a couch is a good one for her...but I just wonder.
Would you buy it still if the price was inline with NADA? NOTE-NADA does NOT list a 2008 SURF SIDE (go figure)