Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #1

All set up and ready to eat, drink, and spend money. Weather is sunny and in the 80s'.No rain predicted. Lots of pretty new motorhomes. Tonight is drinks, dinner, and a Wild West show. If you're here, stop by space # 124 and say hello.
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #2

All set up and ready to eat, drink, and spend money. Weather is sunny and in the 80s'.No rain predicted. Lots of pretty new motorhomes. Tonight is drinks, dinner, and a Wild West show. If you're here, stop by space # 124 and say hello.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #3

Mid Atlantic Campers
Bill, let me know your thought on the new full slide Pacifica, it looks nice on paper.

And keep yer hands outa yer pockets at the show, unless it's for a new coach

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #4

Steve, they have 3 40' Pacificas here, haven't had time to take a close look. Was hoping for a 38' or 36' to look at. And the Tropicals are all 33'. Too big or too small. Probably saving me a ton of money. But they all are sure purty.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:12 PM   #5

Bill, I keep hearing that the Tropicals have been redesigned. Taller ceilings, basement air, redesigned front and rear caps. Any comments on the redesigns?
RV 4 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:54 AM   #6

OK, you guys are going to force me to, once again, drag myself through all those bright and shiney new motorhomes. I hope you apprecite my sacrifices. But hey, thats what I'm here for. Maybe I can post some pictures of me INSIDE! With a big grin on my face, like "this is Mine! All Mine!" Let me tell you, I could hold a football game inside that 40' Pacifica. Or since this Pendelton, maybe a square dance.
Dinner and Western Show was good last night. We got the local paper on our step this morning. Breakfast this morning is Scrambled Eggs with Tillamook Chedder Cheese, Smoked Bacon and Maple Cured Sausage, Seasoned Potatoes, Sliced Seasonal Fruit, etc. Yum! Don't you wish you were here? I should go do something for those nice National RV folks. Like buy a new motorhome.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:19 AM   #7

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bill.
What a moderator, willing to sacrifice your time for the membership.
JUST SIGN ON THE LINE
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #8

And oh, they make it so easy.
Got my motorhome four point waighed this morning, something everyone should do. I am pretty well balanced, and in on these weights. Apparently I am running more tire pressure then necessary, acording to the Michelin charts. I make drop it ten pounds from 110, gain a softer ride. Tire pressure is hotly contested, I hope I understand it correctly.
Weather is in the high 80s' with a breeze. I am packing on the pounds with all the good food, and ice cream breaks way to often. I'll go on a diet when we leave. Sure.
Tomarrow is ending day, with group photos, ice cream social, pet parade, social hour, dinner, and country western dance. And one last chance to visit all those beautiful motorhomes. That's a pretty heavy schedual for an old dude.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Davis:
Tomorrow is ending day, with group photos, ice cream social, pet parade, social hour, dinner, and country western dance. And one last chance to visit all those beautiful motorhomes. That's a pretty heavy schedule for an old dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bill, Thank you so much for sacrificing yourself for the rest of us but someone's gotta do it.
RV 4 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:36 PM   #10

You guys all owe me.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:59 PM   #11

Mid Atlantic Campers
Bill, you didn't tell us about the fabulous deals NRV was making on the show coachs

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:06 AM   #12

Show me the money.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:20 AM   #13

Well, " The Parties Over," and it's "On the Road Again". All in all, a pretty good rally. The temperature wasn't bad as some people expected, no ambulance calls, and last nights band kept everybody on the dance floor. My wife won $50.00 worth of gas and a big jar of pistachos &lt;sp&gt; she guessed the contents of. I'm sitting here watching the parking lot empty out. Lots of fancy rigs, but no new ones. All the display models went back to the dealers lot. Maybe the Stock Market activity scared people off. I still believe National Builds a beautiful coach.
The next Getaway will be in Perris, CA in February. Hope it doesn't conflict with Quartzsite. Be there or be square.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:34 AM   #14

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thanks for the reports you two.

The WCMC club shows Quartzsite as 16-20 Jan. So should be enough time to 'reset' in Perris. Look forward to meetin' all y'all. (10 min drive from our abode)

Full-timing by necessity. . . not choice.
Kernel is offline   Reply With Quote