Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-08-2017, 09:32 PM   #1

Bullseye leveling system

Does anyone have the Bullseye electric leveling jacks on their MH? Thanks for your reply.
jspielbusch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-09-2017, 07:05 AM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Our 2003 Dolphin had a stick-on $10 bulls eye level on the armrest. Never used it and it now reposes in a drawer.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:50 PM   #3

Bullseye leveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Our 2003 Dolphin had a stick-on $10 bulls eye level on the armrest. Never used it and it now reposes in a drawer.
This is the system that I'm referring to . . .

Bullseye Leveling :: Fully Automatic Leveling Systems
Old 11-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
To my knowledge National RV did not use this system.

Fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:19 PM   #5

Foretravel Owners Club
Doesn't impress me... but then again our coach is full air ride and HWH leveling system .... no legs or jacks to contend with.....
SKP's of Box Elder, South Dakota
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:13 PM   #6

The Bullseye system is on my 2002 Seabreeze, but I'm pretty sure that it was added by the first owner. The link below will explain why current users of that system need to be wary:

https://www.bbb.org/northernindiana/...wtype=negative
Old 11-10-2017, 02:28 PM   #7

Foretravel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspielbusch View Post
The Bullseye system is on my 2002 Seabreeze, but I'm pretty sure that it was added by the first owner. The link below will explain why current users of that system need to be wary:

UH OH !!!!
SKP's of Box Elder, South Dakota
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspielbusch View Post
Does anyone have the Bullseye electric leveling jacks on their MH? Thanks for your reply.
I am currently installing the Bullseye leveling system on my Class C. The front Jacks are on, the rear jacks go on today I hope. I will keep you informed as to what I find.

Ken
Kenmarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:55 PM   #9

Ken,
Where/from whom did you purchase your Bullseye System?
Thanks . . . Jerry
Old 11-15-2017, 05:59 AM   #10

Hi Jerry,

I purchased the Bullseye system directly from Bullseye. Before I go any further about buying from Bullseye let me just say, I ordered mine back in June and I have yet to received all the parts. My system is the folding jacks style for a class C motorhome. The company has been having issues with getting quality parts in order to build the systems according to Alan Brink (president) and they had a large back order to fill. So, I hope for the companies sake they have their issues resolved now. I really wanted the electric system and I was not in a big hurry. I have installed the four folding jacks and I am waiting on the controllers. If I had to do this over again, I think I would order from a dealer as they may have more pull in getting the systems, if you go to the Bullseye home page there is a dealer locator directory. If you go directly to Bullseye and talk to Alan, feel free to use my name as a resource of information and get some real delivery times. Here is an alternative system HWH AP53802 it is hydraulic.
Best of luck
Ken Marrow
Kenmarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:47 PM   #11

Ken,
The reason that I asked is because I have been trying to get some parts from Alan for over a year now. He charged my credit card for $488.00 (the total order amount) and then sent me just one small portion of the order. He has lied and/or made excuses for a year now. In June I gave him a deadline of July 1 to either produce the parts or refund the money. Needless to say, he did nothing. I have since filed a complaint with the Indiana Better Business Bureau. Unfortunately for us, there are several complaints against him. I sure hope that you don't get screwed on this deal, but the evidence is not good for any other outcome.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:57 PM   #12

Bullseye

I purchased this system three weeks ago (early Feb 1018). I spoke with Alan several times and he was always prompt to answer his phone and return email and phone calls. Now that he has my money... silence. Won't answer his phone, or return messages. I spoke at length with him before i bought it about the negative reviews and he assured me the issues had been corrected.
Anyone have updates on their bullseye leveling system?
Thanks
BigAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 08:02 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAir View Post
I purchased this system three weeks ago (early Feb 1018). I spoke with Alan several times and he was always prompt to answer his phone and return email and phone calls. Now that he has my money... silence. Won't answer his phone, or return messages. I spoke at length with him before i bought it about the negative reviews and he assured me the issues had been corrected.
Anyone have updates on their bullseye leveling system?
Thanks
I filed a complaint with the Indiana Betters Business Bureau and wrote a letter to Motorhome Magazine's Hotline Column. Shortly thereafter, I got a positive response from Alan and the parts that I had been waiting for months were shipped within a few days. Up to that point he likewise would not respond to my attempts to communicate with him. I called him after the dust settled and asked him whether we were done with the delays and poor communication. He assured me that he now had better inventory and that there was no reason to be concerned about getting good service going forward. Your experience certainly suggests otherwise.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:35 AM   #14

Aside from the complete lack of customers service, what is your experience with the system overall? Is it mechanically sound and functions as advertised? Have you had any issues with it? If it's a great system that is reliable and works every time, than ideally I'd never have to call Alan again.
Thanks
BigAir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling