Delaminating basement doors fix
I have the same problem on most of my basement storage doors. I fixed them using Gorilla Glue using the following method.
I drilled about a 1/4 hole through the outside door panel on the edge that faces toward the front and also the edge that faces the rear about 3- inches up from the bottom. I then clamped the inner and outer door panels together into their correct position using a pair of 4 inch c-clamps, one at each end of the door, placing a strip of 1/2 plywood to spread the load out.
Next, with the door in the open position I squeezed some Gorilla Glue into the drilled holes; maybe 1/2 once into each, then lowered the door into the almost closed position, the clamps will stop the door from fully closing. The glue should run down inside the door and also expand as it solidifies. I have found that it sometimes runs out the gap around the door edge, so I started to place painter's masking tape around the bottom and lower sides to prevent the liquid glue from dripping out. Let it stand overnight then remove the clamps and tape, you may have to trim off some excess glue with a razor blade.
I will attempted to post some pictures; the process will become more clear.