In March, I purchased a one owner 2001 National RV Tradewinds 7373. It was originally registered in Arizona. Until recently, Oregon's DMV has been closed due to Covid and is now starting to provide limited services. I am finally
preparing to transfer the Title/Registration from the original owners who resided in Arizona to my home State of Oregon. Unfortunately, because of the change in States, this was not something I can do online.
This brings me to the point of my confusion. What is the correct designations for the Make and Model of my MH? To my mind, the Make
should be listed as "National RV", the Model
should be "Tradewinds" or, more accurately, "Tradewinds 7373".
The following items are the fuel for my confusion.
1) The Title from the original buyers of my MH lists the Make
as "Tradewinds" and Model
as "7373". It does not even mention National RV.
2) A VIN check shows the Make
as "Freightliner". The Type
as "Incomplete - Motorhome Chassis".
3) The Federal Certificate near the driver's compartment lists MFG: "National RV", and Incomplete Vehicle MFG By: "Freightliner".
4) The "NRV Appliance Serial Numbers" manifest, located in a closet, says "Manufactured By: National RV, Inc.".
5) The embossed metal tag next to the entry door shows National RV as MFG.
6) The "National RV, Perris, California" decals on the exterior would lead one to conclude NRV as the MFG.
7) The copy of the original 2001 Tradewinds brochure, (graciously provided on this forum by a fellow member), prominently shows the National RV logo, adding to the impression of NRV as MFG.
So folks, on your Titles/Registrations is the Make
listed as Dolphin, SeaBreeze, etc., and what does it list as the Model
? I know this seems to be a bit OCD. My many years of providing litigation support services has made me a stickler for accuracy.
Thank you, in advance, for your patience with this Nube.