Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-13-2021, 06:38 PM   #1

Fuse box location

does anyone know where the chassis fuse box on a 2000 sea breeze is located? everything i've got so far says under the dash on the firewall left of the steering column. my blinkers quit on me. need to check the fuse before moving on.
Orazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-14-2021, 08:58 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orazio View Post
does anyone know where the chassis fuse box on a 2000 sea breeze is located? everything i've got so far says under the dash on the firewall left of the steering column. my blinkers quit on me. need to check the fuse before moving on.
wow. Ok, for starters try this: Go to: The Dolphins
Old 11-14-2021, 09:23 AM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orazio View Post
LOL. I'm back. From what I understand it could be located under the dash board by the drivers left foot. From my understand, however, you'd also have to remove the driver seat to, comfortably get to it.
Also, if you go to the top of the page and click on "Owners Forum" and then in the drop down box go to "National RV" on the right and click there, you'll find a whole lotta info.
If you have a Ford chassis, you can click on the "RV Forums" at the top of the page, and in the drop down go to the "Ford Chassis" Club and click on it.
So far that's all I got. Hope this helps.
Old 11-23-2021, 04:14 PM   #4

National RV Owners Club
It is located on the corner at your left foot where the firewall meets the side wall on my 1098 Seabreeze.
Old 11-23-2021, 04:49 PM   #5

Fuses are outside behind where you check the oil.

On my 2001 Sea Breeze, the fuse box for the electrical things on the chassis is on the firewall outside where you check your oil.

That's where the fuse for the trailer brake lights, etc., is located.
jerry8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 05:58 PM   #6

National RV Owners Club
Fuse box location

I have a 2002 Seabreeze and I have 3 fuse boxes that deal with the F53 electrical. The main one is in the arm rest right under the window left of the driver. There is one on the fire wall on the drivers side that covers engine related and tow package items. The third one is where everyone is talking about, left of the drivers left foot on the wall. This one deals with the radio, backup camera, CB (which is gone) etc. Hope this helps.
Capt-Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 07:17 AM   #7

If yours is on a Ford chassis your turn signal switch followed by a turn signal module at the base of the steering column are the most likely cause of no turn signal. Once you find the fuse panel which may have a dash colored cover over it to the left of the steering column , you will be able to track down the issue. I took apart my turn signal switch and cleaned the contacts and that solved no power to relay module.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using iRV2 - RV Forum mobile app
Old 11-25-2021, 01:32 PM   #8

Ford Super Duty Owner
I also have a fuse panel in the arm rest next to the driver. Along with the controls for the leveling system. The arm rest cover is held on with velcro.
John Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 08:11 PM   #9

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
I also have a fuse panel in the arm rest next to the driver. Along with the controls for the leveling system. The arm rest cover is held on with velcro.
Would you happen to have a picture of this fuse box? On mine all the fuses are numbered, nothing is spelled out. I wish mine were labeled so I knew what item each one was connected to. Thanks.
Cpl Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 04:15 PM   #10

Ford Super Duty Owner
CPL ED the info for both fuse blocks and what each numbered fuse is for is listed in the "Owner's Guide Motorhome Class A Chassis Model year 2000" from Ford, you may be able to get one from Ford or on line. If not send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll scan mine and send it to you.
John Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:51 AM   #11

National RV Owners Club
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
CPL ED the info for both fuse blocks and what each numbered fuse is for is listed in the "Owner's Guide Motorhome Class A Chassis Model year 2000" from Ford, you may be able to get one from Ford or on line. If not send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll scan mine and send it to you.
Thank you sir, for the offer. I finally got one using the info you provided. Sorry for late reply.

Happy Holiday's to you and yours.
Cpl Ed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, fuse, fuse box