Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-14-2019, 03:17 PM   #1

Hey Stickers !

Anyone know where I can get new graphics for my 2002 SeaBreeze 32'er. Been in AZ FOR 16 winters and old ones are 1/2 gone. Would like to rejuvenate my looks. Thanks in advance.
curlyguy966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-14-2019, 07:25 PM   #2

https://keggraphics.com/products.htm
Old 07-14-2019, 11:52 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I had RV Stripes & Graphics make new one's for my 99 Dolphin 5 years ago they still look new. My Son In law and I removed all the old graphics and installed 95% of the new graphics. We couldn't get the stripes that wrap front so drove to their shop and had them do it. They 50 amp hookup.

RV Stripes & Graphics
1999 35 ft. Dolphin 5350, F53, Banks System, 5 Stars Tune, Air Lift Air Bags, Koni Shocks, Blue OX TruCenter, TigerTrak track bars F&R, Roadmaster 1-3/4" rear auxiliary sway bar, 2004 F450 Lariat Pickup 6.0 Diesel Crew Cab DRW, 4X4, GVWR 15,000, Front GAWR 6,000, Rear GAWR 11,000, GCWR 26,000,1994 36ft Avion 5er, GVWR 13,700, 2,740 Pin Weight.
chboone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:24 AM   #4

Here's another low-cost option if your graphics are only faded. I spray painted mine with SEM Color Coat vinyl paint, around $18 per can on Amazon. I restore cars and use this stuff all the time. It's available in a bunch of different colors. I just picked a color close to my stripes, but some automotive paint stores can also custom mix it for you too. That would likely cost you more, however.

Here's a shot of the door on my Dolphin I painted last month. The bottom stripe has been painted already and the top one has not.

I don't know how well it will stand up to sun over time, but it does claim to be ok for outdoor use. I have painted a tire cover with it previously and it held up well. In any case, it's a cheap fix, only requiring a little of your time for masking. if it fades out eventually you won't be any worse off than you are now.

The photo was taken when I was in the middle of the job, and you'll can see a little over spray in the photo, but that was a just a powdery residue that wiped right off. I ended up doing one whole side of the MH, but only the brown stripes on mine were severely faded so that's all I did.

I just went over the stripes with a little paint degreaser before I painted them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190423_101727060_HDR.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	253443  
Old 07-17-2019, 05:57 AM   #5

National RV Owners Club
This place is a division of Keg Graphics. They have most graphics for National rv's

https://www.rvgraphics.us/graphics/national.htm

Tom 07 Pacifica
TOM356C is offline   Reply With Quote