Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-15-2020, 02:20 PM   #1

Hot Water Heater Switch

We have a 2004 Sea Breeze Lx8321 with Atwood propane/electric Heater. Can anyone direct me to a website that my have the switch. Itís a 12volt /120volt with red light. itís located on the electric panel for tanks,batteries and water pump. Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	572.0 KB
ID:	297285Attachment 1
lrsses is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2020, 05:52 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The switches are a CARLING product. you need to get the information off the side of the switch and check the lug configuration. then just do a google search for CARLING switches. You will find many options.
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard S. View Post
The switches are a CARLING product. you need to get the information off the side of the switch and check the lug configuration. then just do a google search for CARLING switches. You will find many options.

Yes the switches are made by Carling at one time. Found a replacement on eBay should have by Sept 2nd switch still controls the water heater electric side but after all these years the Led had burned out. Thanks
Old 08-21-2020, 02:32 PM   #4

Just for clarification....Both switches are 12VDC

120VAC circuit is after the DC Relay used to energize the AC to element (located with element on backside of WH Tank under the protective cover)
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrsses View Post
Yes the switches are made by Carling at one time. Found a replacement on eBay should have by Sept 2nd switch still controls the water heater electric side but after all these years the Led had burned out. Thanks
Would you mind sharing the seller's name on E-Bay? I could use one too. With the light burned out I can never tell whether it's on or off, so I just leave it in the on position and turn it off at the circuit breaker right below whenever I need to.

Thanks!
Old 08-26-2020, 07:13 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamJam1 View Post
Would you mind sharing the seller's name on E-Bay? I could use one too. With the light burned out I can never tell whether it's on or off, so I just leave it in the on position and turn it off at the circuit breaker right below whenever I need to.

Thanks!
The seller: ARCO ELECTIC 5503PA 12 AMP ILLUMINATED ROCKER SWITCH MARINE BOAT

Tags
heat, heater, switch, water, water heater