Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-16-2014, 04:59 PM   #15

Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjoduster View Post
Last week I bought a 1999 National Dolphin 5350 and I have zero manuals. The best part is: my slide is out and will not come back in! Help.

It probably would be better if you started a new thread about your issues rather than add to a thread 8 months old. Copy down the make and model of each system in your coach and then search on Google for the maker and you will often find links to the manuals on their website. The owner's manual isn't much help to most of us, you might try here: National RV Archives

But if you don't find an exact match, read one or two manuals for other models, they are usually pretty generic. Winnebago has a lot of manuals available on line, so do other manufacturers. Same for your slide, find the maker's name and search for a guide on it. Good luck!

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Here is the manual for your Power Gear slide system.

http://support.powergearus.com/techd...ideout_Sys.pdf
clyon51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:45 AM   #17

National RV Owners Club
I have all the manuels for my 2000 but they are pretty much worthless. if you have read a new car manual you will know. if you have any particular questions please ask. my slide stopped working on one side of the slide, it was a sheared bolt.
greggholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:11 PM   #18

National RV Owners Club
Angry Service and troubleshooting for power gear leveling jacks

I have the same problem with my 99 tropical. Having trouble with the leveling. Rear goes down but front will not. Replaced all fuses in the panel by the driver, replaced the valve for the front jacks to no avail. swapped rear valve to front and it worked. Can't figure it out and can't afford to have it looked at. We are in our 60's and on fixed incomes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.
ZT1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:20 PM   #19

Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZT1950 View Post
I have the same problem with my 99 tropical. Having trouble with the leveling. Rear goes down but front will not. Replaced all fuses in the panel by the driver, replaced the valve for the front jacks to no avail. swapped rear valve to front and it worked. Can't figure it out and can't afford to have it looked at. We are in our 60's and on fixed incomes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.
This thread is about maintenance manuals. Your problem with your jacks would be better served in a new thread.

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
I have a 97 Dolphin 533S and believe I have all of the manuals. I'm on the road in my Cayman but will look and see what I have. Seems to me, the books have several lengths and models. Been a long time since I looked them up and will be mid September before I am back where the MH is at.
worob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 02:34 PM   #21

PDF Of Manuals

Dear bevnicka1...I was lucky to receive all of the manuals with my 2000 Dolphin 5374. I've made PDF's of the basic Dolphin manual and the Ford chassis manual plus I have manuals for all systems and equipment. I can send them to an email address if you would like, however, the main Dolphin manual is a 73Mb PDF file so I would have to either mail a hard copy or compress the PDF.

Let me know what you would prefer.

As a side note, the manuals are'nt super-detailed, but they are useful. As an engineer, I naturally like to get my hands on all of the technical info that I can find.

dolphinglenn
Dolphinglenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dolphin, maintenance, manual