Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #29

Hi- 007,
What ? Are these websight addresses. I do not understand ???????
Thank you
JimVal29
JimVal29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #30

Links to where you can down load a copy for your self if you want!
04 Dolphin 6375 LX W-24 Chassis #434136
"The Journey is our Destination" Delmar, Md.
Dmorgan6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #31

Tradewindes 7391 or Tropi-Cal T370

Hi, New to this forum and new to motorhomes.
We are looking to buy a National RV. We have a chance to buy a Tradewinds 7391 LTC or a Tropi-Cal T370. Both are 2003 models. The Tradewinds is the the 350HP Cummins on the Freightliner Chassis with mostly standard features. The Tropi-Cal is the 330HP Cat on the Spartan Chassis and has most of the optional upgrades.
Other than the slight difference in length and layout what is the real difference in the different lines. I expected a different quality of build, but the seem the same to me. The Tropi-Cal blue books out about 10-15K less than the Tradewinds.
Why such a difference in the prices of the different lines? Opinions of one over the other? Is the Tradewinds a better coach, or does it just come with more standard features that are optional on the Tropi-Cal. If you get the Trop-Cal with all the upgrades is it basically a Tradewinds line with a different floorplan?
We like both and both are offered at about the same price.
Need to make a decision soon, any help appreciated.
John
John3-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:18 AM   #32

Howya Doin? Now this is Just My Honest Opinion here, but i would chose a cat powered rig over the cummins any day, but this is MHO only. You need to pick the rig that's going to fulfill your needs while on the road as well as being parked somewhere. I would check to see which one has the youngest tires( date is right on them) and make sure the Fridge will freeze ice cream. Play with everything to make sure it all works!
04 Dolphin 6375 LX W-24 Chassis #434136
"The Journey is our Destination" Delmar, Md.
Dmorgan6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM   #33

Yes, I like Cat. These particular engines might be a little small and then they're pushed to 350 horse, but they are only carrying around 35,000 pounds so they should be fine.
Both coaches have new tires all around. Feature for feature they are nearly the same. I was curious why the TropiCal blue books at about $15k less than the Tradewinds. Many of the standard features of the Tradewinds are options on the Tropi-Cal and it has them all having been a dealers demo model.
Are they the same when it comes to build and materials?
The Tropi-cal only has about 1,400 Cargo Carrying Capacity compared to the Tradewinds 3,400. Spartan chassis versus Freightliner?Yes, I like Cat. These particular engines might be a little small and then they're pushed to 350 horse, but they are only carrying around 35,000 pounds so they should be fine.
Both coaches have new tires all around. Feature for feature they are nearly the same. I was curious why the TropiCal blue books at about $15k less than the Tradewinds. Many of the standard features of the Tradewinds are options on the Tropi-Cal and it has them all having been a dealers demo model.
The Tropi-cal only has abouYes, I like Cat. These particular engines might be a little small and then they're pushed to 350 horse, but they are only carrying around 35,000 pounds so they should be fine.
The Tropi-cal only has about 1,400 Cargo Carrying Capacity compared to the Tradewinds 3,400. Spartan chassis versus Freightliner?Yes, I like Cat. These particular engines might be a little small and then they're pushed to 350 horse, but they are only carrying around 35,000 pounds so they should be fine.
The Tropi-cal only has about 1,400 Cargo Carrying Capacity compared to the Tradewinds 3,400. Spartan chassis versus Freightliner?t 1,400 Cargo Carrying Capacity compared to the Tradewinds 3,400. Spartan chassis versus Freightliner?
John3-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:51 PM   #34

Las Brisas 315

Does anyone know the part # for the front access hood latch , I have to have my son go up inside the behind the grill to open the front access hood. The latch is pretty well shot. We had to soak it with PB Blaster and let sit over night before we got it work.

Las Brisas 315
Chevrolet P30 Chassis
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0351.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	63668   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0352.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	299.5 KB
ID:	63669  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0353.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	63670   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0354.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	63671  

A.Ghazaleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:53 AM   #35

National RV Owners Club
The Yahoo group system went through some changes in 2012, and as a result, the link has changed to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NationalRV/info
TrueReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 07:06 AM   #36

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theberrys View Post
I have scanned in National Tradewinds docs and put them here.

Tradewinds Docs - Windows Live

There are several OEM manuals and Owners manual for 99 - 01 Tradewinds as well.

Dick
Dick:
Can't get your links to work. Want to get to all your docs again. Could you check this?
Bill

99 Tradewinds 7371 -98 Jeep TJ modified
tufftj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:47 PM   #37

National RV Owners Club
Remote 6 fuse panel in a 08 Dolphin , but is the same or similar in other models & years.
Power is sent to the panel by one of the 3 relays close by when the ignition key is turned on.
GREGORYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 03:11 PM   #38

We have a tropical 2008 motor home and the bedroom slide seems like it is misaligned. The paperwork we received says it is an rbw system and we cannot find anything in this. Is anybody familiar with this system or how to fix the alignment? Thanks for the help
Stongie67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:11 PM   #39

National RV Owners Club
Good Evening,

I have a 89 Dolphin 2740 and Have the full manual with electrical schematics that I want to share

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...UNBRmtic2MzY0E
f3rr311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:16 AM   #40

Cool Accessing the dashboard AC control box

I have a 1999 National Tradewinds 3730. I want to take the dash board apart to service the AC control box. Not sure where to start. THanks.

Eric
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:47 AM   #41

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The links in post number 1 are no longer good, the link below has a lot of National RV information.

Index of /wp-content/uploads/National
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:27 AM   #42

Anyone have a link or access to 2006 Dolphin LX 6376 owners manual? Thanks!

Tags
national