Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-27-2019, 08:52 PM   #57

Workhorse Chassis Owner
owners manual

I'm looking for a owners manual for a 2002 National Dolphin #6355. The links
mentioned here for manuals, I have found are not working.

We purchased this motorhome from a used car lot. After five months they couldn't get the title so I contacted
Florida DMV and after two more months of waiting, DMV issued a title. I also found out the tag they gave me at the car lot was never registered with DMV even though I received a registration and application for title from the car lot. For five months I drove our motorhome with an improper tag. Buyer beware when you buy from a used car lot. They were supposed to get the owners manuals for the coach. But love our motorhome.
Home Builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-21-2019, 06:41 PM   #58

Forest River Owners Club
On my 96 SeaBreazer the front a/unit is on a circuit breaker in the fuse panel
SeaBreazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:31 AM   #59

Morning! Unknown if anyone will see this, but the links and attachments all seem to be dead for the 2005 coaches. We just bought a 2005 seabreeze LX 8321 and would be very appreciative if anybody has any brochures or information. Thank you!!
ColdMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 02:09 PM   #60

Send a message via AIM to Joe A
Howdy,
My 06 33 Sea Breeze may need a battery. There are two fairly new wired together and one deep cycle, that a tech said should be replaced but not with a Deep Cycle one. I assume that is the starting battery for the coach and generator, if incorrect please let me know and what Battery would my fellow National members recommend?
Joe A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:44 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe A View Post
Howdy,
My 06 33 Sea Breeze may need a battery. There are two fairly new wired together and one deep cycle, that a tech said should be replaced but not with a Deep Cycle one. I assume that is the starting battery for the coach and generator, if incorrect please let me know and what Battery would my fellow National members recommend?
Hi there, We just completed our first trip with our 06 SeaBreeze from TX to MN. Our trip was a bit rough due to the disturbing sounds that seemed like we bottomed out every time we hit a bump, even the small ones. If I was to guess it seemed like there were no shock absorbers. I'm reaching out to other SeaBreez owners who have experienced the same issue and how they were able to improve the ride.
Old 06-14-2020, 07:54 AM   #62

National RV Owners Club
Hi Joe, Is it on a Workhorse or Ford chassis ?
GREGORYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:41 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORYJ View Post
Hi Joe, Is it on a Workhorse or Ford chassis ?
Many thanks for responding, it's a Ford.
Old 06-15-2020, 11:08 PM   #64

National RV Owners Club
Thanks Joe. I'm not able to help you as my RV is on the Workhorse chassis, but I recommend that you ask this question on the "Ford Chassis" forum in the "Chassis Club" section. More owners view that section, not as many view this "National RV Information & Brochures" section. Your RV is likely to have the F53 chassis. Good luck finding some suggestions.
GREGORYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:56 PM   #65
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
I have added to first post of this sticky links to nearly every coach built by National for your use, hope it helps you all out.
If there are other links missing of this MFG LET ME KNOW will see what I can do.

FIRST POST of this thread.
Can you tell me did National have such a thing as a owners guide for each coach, have not found anything yet but a search on BING may get you something like one, National search
As you can see there is electrical and other items same link.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 03:55 PM   #66

Service Manual for 88 Dolphin 3450

I am trying to find some information on how to service this rv. It has 454 bbc with a bad waterpump and I cannot figure out how to get to it to change it. I'm stuck on the side of the road and need to get this done. I've been robbed and threatened. I don't have the money to hire someone to fix it so i have to do it myself.! Thanks
Stardog5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:12 AM   #67

National RV Owners Club
I hope you're having some luck. I wish I could help you. Where are you located?

99 Tradewinds 7371 -98 Jeep TJ modified
tufftj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #68

I have a 2002 seabreeze. no hot water in bath but have it in kitchen, when i extend the living out everything works. any thoughts on this issue?
gary tarzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 01:20 PM   #69

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
What model # do you have, when you say no hot water for the bath, is it the shower or sink
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:35 AM   #70

2003 dolphin 35'

We are new owners of a 2003 dolphin. We have the chassis manual, but no manual for the coach. My wife found one online manual on etsy, but I was wondering if there are any other sources.

Thanks,
Chris g.
fitzjohnfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
national