Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-15-2021, 11:18 AM   #71

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join the national rv motorhome owners group on face book, they have uploads of many manuals.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-06-2021, 03:59 PM   #72

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stongie67 View Post
We have a tropical 2008 motor home and the bedroom slide seems like it is misaligned. The paperwork we received says it is an rbw system and we cannot find anything in this. Is anybody familiar with this system or how to fix the alignment? Thanks for the help

I have this problem and searched here and found this. I can't seem to find any more of the thread though. Just this. Does anyone know where there is more to this?
33' 2008 National Tropical on a Freightliner chassis.We tow a 2001 XJ (Cherokee) RVM#189
Kahoona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 10:53 PM   #73

From what I've read, but not encountered myself, is that the shear pins frequently break when the slide is over extended. I'm not sure if this is your problem, but you might want to check yours out.
If one of the pins are broken, there is an easy replacement at home depot.
fitzjohnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:40 PM   #74

National RV Owners Club
you have 2 shear pins and 2 white plastic guides/ are both ok?
cricket2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 01:21 PM   #75

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzjohnfan View Post
From what I've read, but not encountered myself, is that the shear pins frequently break when the slide is over extended. I'm not sure if this is your problem, but you might want to check yours out.
If one of the pins are broken, there is an easy replacement at home depot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket2386 View Post
you have 2 shear pins and 2 white plastic guides/ are both ok?

Thank you both. I do not actually know how to get to the working parts. The slide contains the closet and shelves. It is small and shallow. As I understand it I can find the works up on the top. There are also cables that are a little loose that I should tighten and wipers to replace. I am looking for a diagram for this unit but I can wing it. Looks like the trim on top comes of and the motor is up there. It must be a tight fit! I'll post pics when I get up there. Steps are broken too so I might be slow.

Thanks
33' 2008 National Tropical on a Freightliner chassis.We tow a 2001 XJ (Cherokee) RVM#189
Kahoona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:56 PM   #76

2001 - 7370

I recently purchased a 2001 National Tradewinds 7370 from the widow of the original owner. I have a full set of documents for almost everything in the coach. I am happy to scan specific pages for anyone who needs them ( will be pdf type). Send me a message at my email as I don’t check here very often. (Use my name plus: at aol dot com)
ccxnola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:20 AM   #77

K1 Relay Oran Genset Location 2005 Sea Breeze LX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard S. View Post
Thanks to BLUE RIBBON we have drawing for a 2005 SeaBreeze 8341
My Oran 5.5 HGJAB-1038c is continuously cranking after a failed start. I have replaced the Starter and the start switch on the generator.

The following link tells me to suspect the K1 relay. The only K1 relay that I have found is on the Slide Control board.

http://gmcws.org/Tech/dsimmons/onan/onan.html

Thank you
KG
KG3eA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 12:29 PM   #78

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Owners of Nationals need all the info they can get found this link and will make a sticky.

National RV's is a MFG of the pass so to keep this sticky still valid and not lose members on IRV2 with their posts we have this new link with many of the coach's National build.
Thanks for who ever found this link.

Bing search engine
for plumbing, electrical or what ever your looking for related to National in search.
I just acquired a 2005 National Tropical LX T398 in great condition but all of the systems are new to me as I owned a 99 gas rv and now this one. I didn't get any manuals as they didn't seem to have them. Anyone out there one one with manuals on the house and or the C7 cat engine? I would like to do a lot of my own work if possible and those make it a bit easier.
EdnJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 02:00 PM   #79

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007";526279]Owners of Nationals need all the info they can get found this link and will make a sticky.

National RV's is a MFG of the pass so to keep this sticky still valid and not lose members on IRV2 with their posts we have [B][URL="http://www.rvroundtable.com/wp-content/uploads/National/
this new link[/URL][/B] with many of the coach's National build.
Thanks for who ever found this link.

Bing search engine
for plumbing, electrical or what ever your looking for related to National in search.
I took possession and we started cleaning it out and we found a plastic filing box with the manual and every piece of documentation for the 2005 Tropical. Very excited I am!!!
EdnJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #80

National RV Owners Club
Has anyone removed there NDR 1292 refrigerator an installed a residential refrigerator ? My motorhome is a 2004 National Tropical t396 . Thanks Rick
Rick carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:44 PM   #81

National RV Owners Club
Florida Cooters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
We are also new owners of a 2003 Dolphin 5355. Happy to meet you!
ChaplainEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 03:02 PM   #82

National RV Owners Club
National 2006 Surf Side Fiber Glass roof

Does anyone know the weight limit for a National Surf Side fiberglass roof?

I would really like to get up on top and clean and reseal the roof.
stminton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 06:57 AM   #83

National RV Owners Club
Roof

Have a tropical 396 on the roof 3 times a year powerwashing and checking it has no leaks and cracks wiegh 150 walk easy but on the whole roof
No issues
Old 09-17-2021, 07:00 AM   #84

National RV Owners Club
My typical 396 has a Fibre roof walk on it often to power wash and check I weigh 150 no issues
No sure your model but should be ok if you have no leaks

Tags
national