Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-05-2007, 08:25 AM   #1

National web page announces a new model ... the Nautica, coming in this Fall. Anyone heard of this? Gas or Diesel?
JoeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-05-2007, 08:25 AM   #2

National web page announces a new model ... the Nautica, coming in this Fall. Anyone heard of this? Gas or Diesel?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:58 AM   #3

Where on the National web page is this announced? Just took a look and didn't see that mentioned.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:41 AM   #4

Sorry about this, but I have used http://nationalrv.com. It seems to be different to http://www.nationalrv.com.

Have a look there. It was not there yesterday.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:12 PM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
Joe I think the safe bet would be something at lower price points. National appears to be pulling back from the high end of both the gas and DP market. Sure hope it's better than some of the products that appeared and disappeared a few years back.

I never cease to be amazed at how manufacturers can bring a DP to the market place priced between 160-200K.

Fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:24 AM   #6

There is also the new "Rip Tide" that apparantly will come in below the Surfside --- sub 80,000 CDN price point.

The rumour I have heard is that the Tradewinds will be dropped as was the Islander and the Diesel lineup will be Tropi-Cal as entry, then the Pacifica and the Nautica as the top pusher. Something to do with marketing and changing the public perception of National products.

We shall see
Old 07-07-2007, 10:29 PM   #7

Hopefully these issues regarding the new National RV line up will be answered at the upcoming NRV Owner's Gathering in Pendleton, Oregon next month.
JB Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:08 AM   #8

I'll be there, will you?
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:33 AM   #9

We will be there!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #10

Mid Atlantic Campers
I sure hope they have better build quality with the new Nautica then they did with my new Pacifica. For one, they need to design a front door awning that will actually keep water out of the stair well rather then direct it into the stair well I felt that the so called final inspection of the coach was a joke.
My poor dealer has been chasing problems that should have never left the factory.

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:48 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoeP:
There is also the new "Rip Tide" that apparantly will come in below the Surfside --- sub 80,000 CDN price point.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I also heard that there will be a LOW Tide for those who have difficulties getting up stairs and a HIGH Tide for those who want to have access to under their coach without bending over and want to go offroading.

Sorry, slow day right now.
RV 4 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:53 PM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JB Driver:
Hopefully these issues regarding the new National RV line up will be answered at the upcoming NRV Owner's Gathering in Pendleton, Oregon next month. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully they will update their website too. I am anxious to see the new stuff coming out. Maybe they will have some press releases at that time.
RV 4 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #13

In the next few weeks, more information on the two new products will be posted on

www.NauticaRv.com

and

www.RipTideRv.com
Old 07-10-2007, 04:05 PM   #14

Thanks for the heads up. We'll be watching.
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote