1999 National Seaview 34'
Out of no where I lost power to:
- The bathroom light\fan switch
- Vanity light \ Water pump switch
- Heater does not work from the controls in the middle of coach or in the back\Master Bedroom of the coach (but the AC works from both controls)
- Check Gauge for fresh water,gray water,black water,battery and LPG has no power
- Also on the Check Gauge Cluster is the other controls for the water pump and the water heater which both have no power.
The rest of the coach has power including the outlet in the vanity and all other lights through out the coach.
I have it currently plugged in but does not make a difference on power source.
I have checked the breaker panel in the bedroom and the fuse box to the right of the front door and the fuse box under the hood and all fuses seem to be ok.
I also checked all GFI's even though they are not really related