RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-10-2013, 01:35 AM   #1

Water pump access of 1995 Sea Breeeze 133

I own a 1995 Sea Breeze 133 and am leaking water (a lot of it) from somewhere just aft of the city water input when the pump turns on (constant now with the leak). How do you access the water pump area should I have to change the pump or just do a little plumbing?

K. Vickery is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-10-2013, 02:22 AM   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to LandKinaMoho
My wet bay has a panel with about 8 screws. Undo and there it is.

LandKinaMoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #3

What's a wet bay and where is it? I cvan hear the water pump from behind the toilet and somewhere in front of my closet which has the vent for the black water tank sticking up through it but nothing pops out or appears to be removable.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Vickery View Post
What's a wet bay and where is it? I cvan hear the water pump from behind the toilet and somewhere in front of my closet which has the vent for the black water tank sticking up through it but nothing pops out or appears to be removable.
Mine is located in a basement section. How do you drain your black tank, connect water? Thats a wet bay.....
Old 12-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #5

From the outside I have the black water tank which starts about 8" in front of the rear tire. There is the fresh water drain in there embedde3d in the "fender." Directly above the tank is a hose connection for city. It has a screwed in flange around it and is mounted in a small 'cubby hole' preformed fiberglass. The fiber glass is three shelves all side by each providing storage for whatever. I don't think the pump is over that. I think the pump is behind it and still can't find an aaccess point. Help!
Old 12-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #6

Some of the older unit has the pump under the bed?
Old 12-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #7

Thank you for your interest. It is truly appreciated but that pump is located somewhere directly behind the camode and I still can't find an access. I'm putting my brown water exhaust system back together as we speak. I've added an inspection port to it by converting an elbow to a tee with a plug. I saw a wide flange around the city water in over the black water tank and will attack that in awhile. Possibly that short piece of pipe this side of the check valve has just worked loose. I don't know. But, I sure would like to have access to that pump.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #8

National RV Owners Club
How long is your M.H.?
I have a 1997 36' Dolphin M.H. and the water pump for the coach is located under our bed adjacent to the water tank.
A little after I bought the M.H. the water drained out of my tank and clasped.
When I took it back to the factory they took the two Air vent tubes one on esch side of the tank that runs from the top of the water tank to two holes in the floor so if it should over flow the exes would drain out on to the ground which it did.
They put a loop in each tube to break the vacuum from siphoning the water out.
If your bed is located in the back of your M.H. check under the bed and if the water tank is their then the water pump should be close by.
Just a thought.
Walter5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #9

Okay. I found the water pump under the closet which is behind the toilet. It is located against the outside wall behind the two drawers which are also under the closet. There was no access and I had to rip out the floor to the closet to see it. Now for my leak: The pressure line runs from the water pump to a tee which is located under the shelf where the toilet sits. Again there was no access panels or points and I had to saw a portion of that shelf and pry it up after removing rugs and staples. I had an elbow at the end of that water line from which my city water input had separated. We couldn't find anything that would go over and stick on that nipple on which there was a pressure connector. Again there was no access and I had to cut the fiber-glass opening above the black water tank to get access to that nipple. I replaced the water fixtures with some real sturdy (10 inches) plastic hosing, held in place by a couple of hose clamps (its a two person job, one holding and the other screwing). However, we got it all together and I now have a secure water system with city water access. It isn't pretty and I will be working on the cosmetics for a long time. But it is functional and we have an RV which is road-able again. For the record: A 1995, 33 foot, National Sea Breeze RV has all of its connecting water system behind panels without access unless your really good with a crowbar located behind the toilet and black water tank.

Tags
water, water pump