Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-16-2007, 05:42 AM   #15

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Pinewood,
Glad you found this sight, many good people with alot of RV knowledge. I know what you mean about the door width, still not use to mine but it is great. My Sea Breeze is at NRV service center in Perris now, when I pick it up I will be doing the tour then. Have a great day and come back often.
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-16-2007, 06:24 AM   #16

Congratulations on your purchase, pinewood, and welcome to the forum. We are on our second Seabreeze LX. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Lots of good help available here, come back often.
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #17

Wiith all the talk about PR and NRV tooting it's own horn, when are the good folks at NRV going to put the Islander's News back on line for us owners?
JB Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #18

Pinewood, congratulations on your new rig. You will enjoy the factory tour when you go.
RV 4 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:50 PM   #19

Mid Atlantic Campers
Hard to tell JB, why don't ya give them a call, and let us know what they say.

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:34 PM   #20

We found our way to Perris, Ca for the National RV factory tour. No air conditioning in their factory, but the tour was very interesting and informative. National actually produces more of the coach components than I expected. Their front & rear fiberglass body components, one piece shower, nearly all of the stucture and interiors are produced right on site. We saw many of the National models in various stages of completion which made it easier to compare Ford & Workhorse chassis and diesel models. My wife couldn't believe all the wires and the fact they had their own upholstry shop!
Thanks for the tip about the CD and the store. I purchased a few items from the parts department. The 'lap' cement for roof sealing and some matching carpet were a couple of our purchases. I gave them the vin # of our coach and they were able to tell which color caulking, carpet, etc would match. ALSO...they have FREE overnight parking with power and water hookups (no waste connections) for National RV owners...nice gesture!! We appreciate our National RV even more after the tour!
pinewood is offline   Reply With Quote