I know dolphins like water, but, that's the animal, not the RV.
A few years ago I replaced the carpet in my RV with Vinyl Plank flooring. It was so much better than the old carpet! However, It to has its own set of problems, like expanding and shrinking with the weather and leaving gaps as it does so. It was also textured, making it hard to sweep up find dust, etc.
I had the copilot window replace a couple of years ago and this year I found a leak. We don't get rain very often in AZ so I fixed (read caulked) every thing I could find that might be the problem. This weekend, after a very little rain, I notice a bulge under the window and stated to investigate. I was dry, so I must have fixed it, but found repairs were needed. The drivers side floor was damp, so more investigations needed there!
Also looks like the vinyl held in the moisture, making things worse. We want to take up all vinyl and replace with carpet tiles, but that may be a moisture barrier also.
Thinking of placing an underlayment, but what needs to be done before that.
More photo are here:
Photo (16) shows four attempts to place the co-pilot seat in the right position by the original builder!
Now to figure out which holes to use when replacing the seat!
'01 National RV Tropi-Cal, Ford V10, '01 Suzuki GV 4X4 Blue Ox Tow Bar,300 Watts Solar, 2500 Watt '458' Inverter, NO TVs, Most light fixtures upgraded to LEDs