Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-28-2022, 02:05 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
2016 Tiffin Phaeton 44OH Belts & Tensioner

So I'm looking for someone with a similar year and model Phaeton. Reason being I've called Tiffin Parts twice now and each time get different answers so hoping someone in the know can tell me the part numbers and any cross reference numbers to the following Engine parts:
(1) AC accessory belt (Tiffin Says # 5042760 and K080435(I know this one is wrong as far as Tiffin Part numbers - see below) I repeated it and he concurred though I go into Parts under my model and I see Part Number 5027678 (cross reference Part Number is Gates K080435)
(2) Belt Tensioner is TENSIONER BELT AUTO SMOOTH C9 8RIB Part number 5000138 which I do see but wondering if someone can tell me a cross reference number since I'm sure I can get it a lot cheaper than $126 plus S&H.
Trying to finish out my List of Spare Parts I carry, just in case.
Appreciate the help and thanks
dmctlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-28-2022, 02:17 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
You might call Freightliner directly. When I called them to get the PN for my belt Tiffin couldn’t even pull it up.
Old 01-28-2022, 03:12 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
[QUOTE=joshjack;6064430]You might call Freightliner directly. When I called them to get the PN for my belt Tiffin couldn’t even pull it up.[/QUOTE

I called Cummins for the main Belt but I had to call Tiffin because I have a PowerGlide Chassis. I should've mentioned that on my original post.
Thxs
dmctlc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
phaeton, tiffin