Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2020, 01:36 PM   #1

2021 Bus pictures

2021 35CP pictures from dealer in WA
https://www.poulsborv.com/2021-tiffin-a ... -35cp.html
myarmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-24-2020, 07:53 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Terrible floor plan. The bathroom should should be mid-coach. How are you supposed to access the bathroom when in travel mode? Crawl over the bed? For me, this is a big no.
Props2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 08:06 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Props2 View Post
Terrible floor plan. The bathroom should should be mid-coach. How are you supposed to access the bathroom when in travel mode? Crawl over the bed? For me, this is a big no.
It has a power lift bed the raises and retracts with the slides into allow access to the rear bath. No need to climb over a bed.
wjohnson913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 08:08 AM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
I was all but sold on the 35CP until I walked in one, hated the floor plan! Agree it should have a had a mid bath..
Reelgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 08:22 AM   #5

Not a great pictures, but they show stainless rocker trim new option. Not sure if I like it, need to see in person.
Mike
myarmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 02:52 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I bet that thing is a hot rod!
tankcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 11:23 AM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to jkorn
Hot rod yes. 450 in a 35. Yikes.
jkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 12:37 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Not too crazy about the lack of a table to eat at with this optional counter.
garykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:40 AM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
This link will take you to the tiffin web site and you can see all of the Bus models and see a very cool 360 view that lets you walk thru the Bus.

https://tiffinmotorhomes.com/class-a/allegro-bus

Jeff
Old 07-29-2020, 05:02 PM   #10

Tiffin Owners Club
Thanks for the link Jeff. We too have a 14 bus and occasionally think about getting a newer coach. It's tempting when we see the pictures or sit in one at a dealer but for us, being full time, we can't afford the time out of it while the kinks are worked out. We also got lucky with our bus and it's been a gem with little issues.

Do you full time and have any concern about it spending time in a shop? We have targeted a 2019 or 2020 when we decide to upgrade. We figure that was the years of the last major changes. Maybe get a 19 in 2022 or 2023. That would still leave a buyer of our 14 the ability to get a longer loan (in years) before hitting the older than 10 year mark and allow us to get a coach that hopefully has all of the new bus issues worked out.

Going to live vicariously through you and others for the next few years. Congrats on the new coach.
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 11:13 PM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by garykk View Post
Not too crazy about the lack of a table to eat at with this optional counter.

That ‘counter’ is a perfect work from home desk, and a breakfast bar with a nice picture window view of your patio. Speaking as someone working from home full time in an RV with a regular dinette, I’m considering this floor plan exactly because it has this option. Different strokes for different folks!

Thanks for the link, OP!
Old 08-01-2020, 11:21 AM   #12

Tiffin Owners Club
Scott

We are spending about 6 to 9 months lately in it so another 5 feet will be welcomed. Wife also likes the idea of the lighter cabinets. Ordering one gets us just what we wanted. Just could not find a 2020 on any lot with our wish list.

All of our camper stuff is all boxed up in the garage. Once we have a complete date we will pack up in a rental trailer and then off the Sherman MS.

Guess we need to plan on working out the kinks but don’t see that as a major issue. I have repaired many issues on our 2014 and hope I can the same with the new unit. We are going to spend some time around red bay after picking it up, so if something major pops up they can address it. Hopefully between the factory and the dealer there will be few issues.

Being able to custom the list of options and colors I hope will be worth the NEW coach experience. Jeff
Old 08-01-2020, 09:29 PM   #13

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkorn View Post
Scott

We are spending about 6 to 9 months lately in it so another 5 feet will be welcomed. Wife also likes the idea of the lighter cabinets. Ordering one gets us just what we wanted. Just could not find a 2020 on any lot with our wish list.

All of our camper stuff is all boxed up in the garage. Once we have a complete date we will pack up in a rental trailer and then off the Sherman MS.

Guess we need to plan on working out the kinks but don’t see that as a major issue. I have repaired many issues on our 2014 and hope I can the same with the new unit. We are going to spend some time around red bay after picking it up, so if something major pops up they can address it. Hopefully between the factory and the dealer there will be few issues.

Being able to custom the list of options and colors I hope will be worth the NEW coach experience. Jeff
Hey Jeff, I hope I didn't come off as a booger. We go back and forth on a new vs used so that is why I asked the question. We haven't gotten serious about a newer rig so I don't know what is true but it seems like a 1 or even 2 year old bus used is darn near the price of a new one, which makes us think, order a new one the way we want it.

Do hope your unit comes out perfect. As a side note we are currently in Red Bay. Had a traveler satellite put on the roof with Dish TV last night, hope to get into the express bay Monday or Tuesday to fix an awning issue, and in the mean time replacing all of the carpet thanks to Trevor here in town.
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 10:35 PM   #14

Tiffin Owners Club
Scott,

No worries. New carpet will be nice. We had the Travler dish and it worked great. New rig expected early October so will keep you abreast. How is red bay? Busy?

Jeff