Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-03-2022, 06:51 AM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
36LA TVs and floorplan

Just a stupid question - for what purpose does the front, overhead TV serve in this floorplan? I know there is some use for someone's desires, I just can't imagine it in our case.

2014 Tiffin Allegro 36LA
phil-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-03-2022, 08:10 AM   #2
Community Administrator

Tiffin Owners Club
If you are sitting in the rearmost position at the dining table, the front TV is the only one you can see on a lot of layouts. That's about the only time I use ours.
Lt Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 11:37 AM   #3

I have the 32SA and turn it on quite a bit, especially on days where there are some sports on, or the kids want to watch something on the main tv and i want to watch cnbc on the other one.
DaveAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 12:28 PM   #4

We have the drop down bunk that we use on all our trips and can’t even see the front TV. We rarely use the outside TV either. Generally too much glare and the sound isn’t very good.
Donskiman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 02:49 PM   #5
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Because that's where there's always been one. I guess they go by the mantra "if it ain't broke....."

I think the only time I ever used ours was when I had a really nice ocean view out the patio side of our coach. I didn't put up the televator so I could enjoy the scenery out that side of both the LR & dinette windows.
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 06:53 AM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil-t View Post
Just a stupid question - for what purpose does the front, overhead TV serve in this floorplan? I know there is some use for someone's desires, I just can't imagine it in our case.
I/we will put the front TV and the TV over the fireplace on the same channel with one of them on mute. That way wherever you sit or stand in the coach u can watch the program.
Reyfeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 08:03 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyfeo View Post
I/we will put the front TV and the TV over the fireplace on the same channel with one of them on mute. That way wherever you sit or stand in the coach u can watch the program.

I use the TV outside quite a bit. Was watching cnbc while making breakfast, and of course sports on weekends is the best. Mine has a sound bar and if I turned it up, the neighbors 5 spots down would hear it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220522_113556.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	372.9 KB
ID:	380195  
DaveAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 10:56 AM   #8

When you're both laying on the couch massaging each others feet, one can see one tv, and one can see the other. Obviously.

Paul
StaRVGazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor