Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-02-2022, 03:37 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 7
About Triplevision camera system

My RV is Tiffin Allegro breeze 33BR.
My RV installed Triplevision STM-7000Q systems.
Among 4 cameras, a camera video of right and left mirror becomes whity.
In addition, one part of touch panel of a monitor does not react.
Please teach me someone or a repair method.
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-02-2022, 07:04 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 254
I would call Triple H Electronics in Red Bay. They know those systems well.
W.J. Demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 08:06 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 478
I am having the exact same issues with the right and left cameras. The picture is becoming more and more "white blurred". I can still see the picture OK, but not sure why this is happening. Started happening less than a year after buying it. Wish I had reported it as a warranty item, but forgot to include it on my list.

I am wondering if it has something to do with the lens on the mirror unit. Maybe it is getting hazy and the camera is picking this up.
__________________
Tommy & Franci - Houston (Clear Lake), TX
2019 Allegro Red 340 33AL
2020 Jeep GC Limited-Blue Ox Avail-M&G Braking
Part Timers-Looking Fwd to being Anytimers
thegats1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 09:07 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 7
Thank you.

Thank you very much W.J. Demo,&thegats1.
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 02:53 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Thank you very much W.J. Demo,&thegats1.
Please let us know what they tell you. I may have to make the same call. Thanks
__________________
Tommy & Franci - Houston (Clear Lake), TX
2019 Allegro Red 340 33AL
2020 Jeep GC Limited-Blue Ox Avail-M&G Braking
Part Timers-Looking Fwd to being Anytimers
thegats1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:26 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegats1 View Post
Please let us know what they tell you. I may have to make the same call. Thanks
Thank you thegats1
Sorry, I can't make a call them.
Because I live in Japan.
I imported Allegro breeze from USA about 1 year ago.
So, I would like to do the repair myself.
The failure points are the monitor and the left and right cameras.

Thank you.
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 06:49 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Thank you thegats1
Sorry, I can't make a call them.
Because I live in Japan.
I imported Allegro breeze from USA about 1 year ago.
So, I would like to do the repair myself.
The failure points are the monitor and the left and right cameras.

Thank you.
OK. I will call them and ask about the left and right cameras having a white fog effect. I will post what I find out. Good luck to Japan tomorrow against Croatia!!!! If they were able to beat Germany and Spain, they have a good chance in beating Croatia.
__________________
Tommy & Franci - Houston (Clear Lake), TX
2019 Allegro Red 340 33AL
2020 Jeep GC Limited-Blue Ox Avail-M&G Braking
Part Timers-Looking Fwd to being Anytimers
thegats1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 07:44 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
brandss's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Frankfort, KY
Posts: 1,905
I don't know if this will be helpful but wanted to share our experience on our 14 bus. We had the same blurring, issue with our left camera. I removed the dash and went through the cables to make sure a connection wasn't coming loose. I also went into the mirror to check that connection, nothing worked.

On a trip to Red Bay I had it on my list of things to get corrected, but they struggled to fix it. First they replaced the camera in the left mirror, then they said it was the monitor and replaced it, but nothing worked. After taking it back twice I finally raised a little heck and they brought the "guy that knows these cameras and monitor better than anyone". Sure enough, he found and fixed the problem.

I did not realize that there are actually 3 connections for the side cameras. There is one right behind the monitor, one in the mirror housing, and another in the front corners of the coach, above the headlights, a few feet up. On my coach they were covered in spray foam insulation and the "guy that knows these cameras", dug out the connection and fixed it. Not sure had I known about this 3rd connection I would have found it, but, I would have tried.

Again, not sure this helps but might be worth a try.
__________________
Scott and Deanna
2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP
Home base - Polk City, FL
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 08:52 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
caninecop's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandss View Post
I don't know if this will be helpful but wanted to share our experience on our 14 bus. We had the same blurring, issue with our left camera. I removed the dash and went through the cables to make sure a connection wasn't coming loose. I also went into the mirror to check that connection, nothing worked.

On a trip to Red Bay I had it on my list of things to get corrected, but they struggled to fix it. First they replaced the camera in the left mirror, then they said it was the monitor and replaced it, but nothing worked. After taking it back twice I finally raised a little heck and they brought the guy that knows these cameras and monitor better than anyone Sure enough, he found and fixed the problem.

I did not realize that there are actually 3 connections for the side cameras. There is one right behind the monitor, one in the mirror housing, and another in the front corners of the coach, above the headlights, a few feet up. On my coach they were covered in spray foam insulation and the "guy that knows these cameras", dug out the connection and fixed it. Not sure had I known about this 3rd connection I would have found it, but, I would have tried.

Again, not sure this helps but might be worth a try.
Our RV tech did the same thing that you had done at Red Bay, he checked all the connections and clean the connections and recovered them for protection. I still had the same blurring issue of cameras whiting out. I ordered two new cameras and had them installed, that didnít fix the problem. The tech called the folks where the cameras were purchased, and they have not been able to find a fix for whiting out.

The person that fixed your problem at Red Bay do you have any contact information that you can provide? If you have the information, I can have our RV tech give him a call to see if he can fix our problem. Any help would be appreciated.
__________________
2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus
caninecop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 03:06 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
brandss's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Frankfort, KY
Posts: 1,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninecop View Post
Our RV tech did the same thing that you had done at Red Bay, he checked all the connections and clean the connections and recovered them for protection. I still had the same blurring issue of cameras whiting out. I ordered two new cameras and had them installed, that didnít fix the problem. The tech called the folks where the cameras were purchased, and they have not been able to find a fix for whiting out.

The person that fixed your problem at Red Bay do you have any contact information that you can provide? If you have the information, I can have our RV tech give him a call to see if he can fix our problem. Any help would be appreciated.
I am sorry but I do not. For some reason Josh comes to mind but don't put much credence in that. All I know for sure is when I talked to the man that is in charge of all of the 4 hour bays, and explained my frustration, he said he knew who to get involved. He was right. I wish I could help you with it.
__________________
Scott and Deanna
2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP
Home base - Polk City, FL
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:10 AM   #11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 7
Thank you for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegats1 View Post
Please let us know what they tell you. I may have to make the same call. Thanks
Thank you W.J. Demo,&thegats1.I thank for kindness of you.
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 05:42 AM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 7
Hello,Mr.Brandss, your information are very valuable.
There is not information of RV made in U.S.A. in Japan.
We are useful very much.
Thank you very much.
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 04:07 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 185
Kazu, You can email Tiffin Service @ service@tiffinmotorhomes.com.
AllegroD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 08:42 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
caninecop's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
My RV is Tiffin Allegro breeze 33BR.
My RV installed Triplevision STM-7000Q systems.
Among 4 cameras, a camera video of right and left mirror becomes whity.
In addition, one part of touch panel of a monitor does not react.
Please teach me someone or a repair method.
Kazu I have the same model Triple Vision system that you have . The post about calling Triple H is the right thing to do. I called this week and talked to them about my problem with cameras whiting out. I found out if the monitor is bad they don't have that model on hand. On the Tiffin board I made a post about how much Marty at Triple H helped. Based on his information an test by RV tech that is working on my system I purchased the wiring harness.
__________________
2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus
caninecop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camera, vision



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Triplevision Camera Problems ralfjackson Class A Motorhome Discussions 1 08-23-2022 06:01 PM
Triplevision Camera Problems Glad2baDad RV Systems & Appliances 3 05-09-2022 06:43 PM
Triplevision rear camera reverse image Gatorguy RV Systems & Appliances 21 08-24-2013 05:25 PM
Triplevision camera'13 Phaeton joew01 Tiffin Owner's Forum 5 08-12-2013 05:10 PM
Triplevision camera joew01 Class A Motorhome Discussions 3 07-06-2013 09:04 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.