RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-31-2004, 03:50 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
We are looking at a new Allegro Bay and would like to hear from people who have them. What do you like and don't like about them. How is the quality, warranty service, etc.
Nedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-31-2004, 03:50 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
We are looking at a new Allegro Bay and would like to hear from people who have them. What do you like and don't like about them. How is the quality, warranty service, etc.
Nedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 06:43 PM   #3

We love ours. The service is great. All you have to do is go to Red Bay and they will fix everything. Tiffin is a good man and he stands behind his work. Good luck

DH (Larry) <><
Allegro Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 08:40 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

We have an Allegro Bus diesel pusher. The Allegro Bay is Tiffin's top of the line gasser. With the full body paint and all the options available this year that can make for an awesome coach if you want to go with a gasser. I've found that the Bay has the same general construction quality as the Bus, which is very high. Tiffin is #1 for customer satisfaction in the industry and they tend to offer alot of product for the money. As long as you find a good dealer in your area you'll be more than happy with the Bay.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 11:30 AM   #5

There is a Tiffin owners website. Talk to those that have an ALLEGRO! www.tiffinrv.net
jenks60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 04:43 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Yeah, too bad there wasn't a Tiffin category on IRV2 to go along with the Newmar, Winnebago, Alpine, etc. cataegories.

Hint - Hint - Hint!!!!
Old 08-03-2004, 05:50 AM   #7

Mark I think it depends on how any of us have Tiffin products. Could be we are not enough. i'll chek with admin to see about it. How many of us is it?

DH (Larry) <><
Old 08-03-2004, 08:14 AM   #8
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cruzer:
Hint - Hint - Hint!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>We're lookin' at it ...
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 06:00 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Allegro Happy:
Mark I think it depends on how any of us have Tiffin products. Could be we are not enough. i'll chek with admin to see about it. How many of us is it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know how many of "us" there are but I do know that the TiffinRVnet forum added 16 new members last month. "They" are out there and if we had a Tiffin category I think "us" would grow. I believe Tiffin owners would still use the TiffinRVnet forum as well but I think that they would also benefit by having the other categories available on a same-site basis. I also think the other categories (as well as the site as a whole) would benefit as well. There's gotta be more Tiffin owners out there than Alpine Coach which has a category.

I'm sure the IRV2 management knows this stuff and they have to balance everything out so I'll leave it in their capable hands. That doesn't mean I'll stop hinting though.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:52 AM   #10

LA Gulf Coast Campers
I was going to buy Allegro, but the beds are too short (Hello Bob Tiffin are you listening!!). I could not find an 80" bed in what I wanted.

Happy with what I have now though.

Go camping..!

Walt
Old 09-05-2004, 04:44 PM   #11

I just joined this forum this evening and it may be too late to reply to this topic but for what it is worth my wife and I own an Allegro Bay and we would love to see a catagory for the Tiffin product on this website!!

2004 Allegro Bay 34XB
Happytrails!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 06:19 PM   #12

For now everyone put it under the Motorhome part with Allegro as part of the "title" and we will all jump in and answer the ? There are about 4 Allegro owners on here I think

DH (Larry) <><
Old 10-24-2005, 02:28 PM   #13

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cruzer:
Yeah, too bad there wasn't a Tiffin category on IRV2 to go along with the Newmar, Winnebago, Alpine, etc. cataegories.

Hint - Hint - Hint!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>C'mon give me a break! I know you like your Tiffin, since you own it but I used to own one and think it was junk. Please don't put a Tiffin section on this forum. I'll have to plug my nose. It's one thing when someone likes their own coach but don't ram it down others throats.

JMHO

Jeff
bogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 04:17 PM   #14
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
bogster, welcome to irv2, we are a friendly bunch on irv2 we do own coachs of our choosing , we can also have a dog of a choice ,but we will try to help RV'ers correct the dog thats a piece of junk and besides a coach is pretty large to ram it down someones throat. "007" "JMHO"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote