Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-13-2015, 05:40 PM   #1

Allergro Breeze ?

I am widower and travel solo. Am looking at the Breeze 32 foot. Heard horror stories about the 28 handling but good about 32. Any suggestions/comments. Will purchase new after first of year.
Displaced2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-14-2015, 06:09 AM   #2

2016 Breeze with Cummins engine sh/be a good unit. Sorry about being a widower, I was a few years back. Dave
Old 01-09-2016, 12:35 PM   #3

Sorry for your loss. My wife and I have been 32 ft Breeze owners since 2012 and ours was a year old . For just us two it has been great. we pull 2 Harley's and sometimes pull a jeep wrangler and it does great. This 2011 model had a steering stablizer installed but I am sure they have improved that area since then. Good luck and I am sure you will enjoy that Breeze, we love ours !
davew2494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:12 AM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I test drove a Breeze two years ago at Lazydays in Tampa. I have some experience driving trucks and I was concerned that I had to work pretty hard to keep from wandering in the lane. I thought it was my driving skills until I drove an Allegro RED 33aa. That is a rear engine diesel and it tracks much better. I know Tiffin has been working on this issue but I recommend you spend consider considerable time behind the wheel of the Breeze before you pull the trigger on the purchase.
Snyderwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:51 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Tiffin's Breeze is and always has been a diesel pusher (engine in the rear). The early 28's had some steering issues, but that was largely addressed by added front end weight and steering stabilizers.

The 32's handle nicely. Beginning with the 2014 model, independent front suspension became a nice feature.

You should drive one to get a feel for yourself, but I think you'd do fine.
SeeTheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 04:42 PM   #6

My wife and I have been looking at the Breeze seriously for two years and have driven a 2014 and 2015 32BR on extended test drives. We love the Breeze and just bought a leftover 2015 this week. I was looking for used till we found this one and would have considered either the 2014 or 2015. Have talked to many owners and the driving issues were largely confined to the 28 but the 32 also got much better per all reports when they put in the independent front suspension.

I think you will like it - but of course I can't give you first hand owner experience till the snow melts here in Buffalo!

2015 Tiffin Breeze 32BR
tjkwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 09:57 AM   #7

My wife & I are from Buffalo also , and purchased 2015 Breeze last May. In our brief summer but extended autumn we racked up over 3000 miles just on weekend camping trips.
It drove great with the air ride , although the tracking could be better. I needed to have both hands on the steering wheel, adjusting . I'am new to driving a RV so time will tell.
RoamingNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 04:46 AM   #8

Very cool. We may have to start a Buffalo Breeze group if there isn't one!

We had two test drives of over an hour in the 32 and didn't note tracking issue but real life over more time will be different. I've heard of some tracking issues w the 28's and that some owners installed SafeTSteer with reported good results.

2015 Tiffin Breeze 32BR
Old 01-17-2016, 04:17 PM   #9

Hi tjkwny, did you pickup the Breeze or waiting for spring?
Old 01-18-2016, 05:02 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamingNY View Post
Hi tjkwny, did you pickup the Breeze or waiting for spring?
We are closing on it 1/29 but they will store it till early April for us. We'll plan to park at the house and spend a few weekends there just getting used to be it and deciding what to put in it
Old 01-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #11

That's what we did last year. They stored for 3 months and we picked up in May. Long wait! You will love the coach ,easy to manueuver in tight areas.
We videoed the walk thru until the battery ran out. Is it your first rv like us?

2019 Newmar Dutch Star 3736, HWH Active Air
Old 01-20-2016, 05:11 AM   #12

We have been tent campers all our lives and have both had pop ups. I had a few smaller travel trailers in the past. This is our first motor home. It's a little overwhelming but looking forward to learning a lot and taking good care of her.

2015 Tiffin Breeze 32BR