Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-21-2016, 07:37 PM   #1

Aqua Hot 450 2014 Allegro Bus 45lp

I have to add anti freeze to the reservoir once a week. No noticeable leaks. Plenty of hot water. Any ideas? Also, where is the aqua hot boiler located on a 2014 allegro bus? And where is the air release valve?
KREISBERG is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-26-2016, 08:32 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Country Coach Owners Club
Have you looked in the actual Aqua Hot itself to see the level of antifreeze? On my old Dynasty I would have to lay on my back in a basement bed, open the access hatch to get to the AH unit, remove the radiator cap on the top, and then with a lighted mirror check to see that the antifreeze fluid was satisfactorily filled in the unit. (Service rep taught me that trick after I went through the same thing - adding to the res every week it seemed.)

We also checked all of the exchanges and found a leak in the bathroom exchange under the sink. That was causing a decent amount of antifreeze to pool under the shower (which we clearly saw when we removed the vent cover and peered under the shower stall.)

Since that - we'd never had to top off again.

(Then again we sold that coach a few weeks ago but haven't heard from the new owners about any issues w the res tank).
Snocat4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 08:28 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Location is easy - it is installed in your bays under the coach. Walk down the driver's side and you will see an exhaust pipe. The one in the front is your generator, the next one is your Aqua Hot. Open the bay door and it will be right there.

Since you bought the unit used, it would be a good idea to get the system serviced at an AquaHot authorized repair shop so it is properly repaired and serviced.
luvlabs is offline   Reply With Quote