Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-04-2022, 04:35 PM   #1

Available: 2005-2009 Allegro Bus Electrical Wiring Diagrams

I'll post in the "Free" forum, but we were in Red Bay, stopped by the Tiffin Parts Store, and saw a sign...free manuals to owners. OK...off we went to find them, and got the '06 manuals to match our '06 Bus, which came with '05 manuals. Hey, why not? They were free! And now, any mid-year change ought to be represented in one or the other of the manuals we have. Win!

But a day or two later, we were still in Red Bay and stopped by again. I thanked the people who worked there, and they said...if you want any more, go get them right now. They're being thrown in the dumpster as we speak to make room in the shop!

I raced to where they were to find about half the shelves already empty. However, I grabbed the *entire* remaining stock of Allegro Bus Electrical Wiring Diagram manuals. They run from 2005 to 2009. I'll post a list of those I have and instructions in the Classified section, but they are free for postage for people who have a year Bus for which I have an extra manual.

As far as I know, there are no more to be had from Tiffin. You might get one from a salvage yard, I suppose.
n2zon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-04-2022, 09:48 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Iwood beinterested in 2007 Allegro Bus 43QRP

Would be glad to pay the shipping.
Not sure how to send PM with that information.
ddial1@msn.com
ddial1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 02:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddial1 View Post
Would be glad to pay the shipping.
Not sure how to send PM with that information.
ddial1@msn.com
Wow. I just happened to look here because I was about to post an update, which I'll do right after posting this. To PM a member, find a post (like this one) and click on the member name. The second option down will be "Send a private message to (username)." It's pretty intuitive from there.

I'm "advertising" these in two places. So far, nobody else has claimed the one remaining 2007 manual. Get me that PM and it's yours. (Sorry, I'm not going to try to manage this in three places and I've been specific about first PM wins! Life's too short.)

Link to Classified ad: https://www.irv2.com/rvclassifieds/s...nd-2009&cat=30
Old 11-12-2022, 02:27 PM   #4

2006, 2007, and 2009 Manuals left

They're not exactly going like hotcakes...but they *are* going!

One manual remains for 2006, 2007, and 2009, and it seems likely the one for 2007 will be spoken for soon.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2zon View Post
They're not exactly going like hotcakes...but they *are* going!

One manual remains for 2006, 2007, and 2009, and it seems likely the one for 2007 will be spoken for soon.
2007 manual gone. 2006 and 2009 left.
Old 11-15-2022, 09:13 AM   #6

2009 gone. One left for 2006.
Old 11-18-2022, 08:05 AM   #7

Hey. This is Paul with the 06 bus you had saved manuals for the clicknship doesn't work for me. Would you send me your address and I'll mail you the $20? to ship manuals you saved for me. Thanks Paul
Old 11-18-2022, 03:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by plweljr View Post
Hey. This is Paul with the 06 bus you had saved manuals for the clicknship doesn't work for me. Would you send me your address and I'll mail you the $20? to ship manuals you saved for me. Thanks Paul
Please see my PM.

Shipping cost varies by zip code. The reasons to use Click'N'Ship are:

1. It's very simple for me--attach label, drop off at PO. I don't have to figure out what anyone's postage is and the envelopes are free. That's particularly pertinent if you're getting more than one manual.
2. There is next to no potential for abuse (I can only use the label to mail you something).
3. It will neither cost me anything at all, nor cost the recipients more than necessary.

Incidentally, everyone who has sent me a label has had theirs mailed out. I have not checked the tracking numbers but I would assume half of them or so have arrived by now.

John
Old 01-05-2023, 10:40 AM   #9

2006 bus

if you have the wire diagram for a 2006 Allegro Bus (42qdp), I'd sure like to get my hands on one
Jeff51346@gmail.com
2BoizRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 02:52 PM   #10

Spartan Chassis
I am having some hvac issues and can’t find the wiring schematics. Do you have a copy that I can get or send a picture of ac wires and communication wires for a Bus with 3 ac units?
atkinswr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 03:50 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by atkinswr View Post
I am having some hvac issues and can’t find the wiring schematics. Do you have a copy that I can get or send a picture of ac wires and communication wires for a Bus with 3 ac units?
Was the 3rd A/C unit installed by the factory? I don't see that as an option in the brochures for '06.

I will try to check tomorrow to see if there's a diagram for 3 A/C units. If so I can take a pic and post it or PM you. Don't be shy--please PM me if I forget!
Old 08-20-2023, 07:19 PM   #12

Spartan Chassis
I am not sure. I purchased it 2.5 years ago but the unit the #2&#3 units are 2006 model numbers and appear to be factory original. The previous owners had replaced the front unit in 2017 I believe. But they still work with the 5 button thermostat.
Old 08-21-2023, 11:57 AM   #13

While waiting for the genset to warm up so I could change the oil*, I got out the book.

Out of all the diagrams for a 40QDP, only one shows a third AC. It's connected to a 15A breaker in the main box. This is interesting because the other diagrams that have ACs on them show only two, and those two have 20A circuits. All are shown with 12/2 wiring. I did take a picture of that page, but it's mostly useless, I'd expect, for diagnosis and repair of a 3-AC coach.

There is no diagram for the control or thermostat wiring.

* Oil changes are simple, right? Well, usually. But not when the genset cover comes off in your hands! It's reattached now and solid enough to get to Red Bay next time we're passing by. Glad it happened in the driveway!
Old 08-22-2023, 05:05 AM   #14

Spartan Chassis
Ok, thanks for looking. It is the communication lines I need. I have part of it figured out. The most forward line goes to the thermostat and the other one goes to the middle unit then out and back to the third unit. I ran a new line down the hall to the third unit and it is working. The factory second line must be bad because it blows the 3amp fuse is plugged in. I have opened the middle Heat Pump inside of the coach and bypassed it going up to the board, which is fried due to the capacitor issue, and this was supposed to make it run straight to the back. It still blows fuses. Thanks again though!

Tags
allegro, allegro bus, electric, electrical, electrical wiring, wiring, wiring diagram