Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-11-2021, 11:09 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Galley Drain Pipe

Several days ago when preparing to leave on a short trip I noticed water pouring out of the wet bay. I removed the panel and found that the drain pipe from the galley sink which is in a slide out, that was apparently kinked since built which made our sink drain slowly, had cracked at the kink. The break is approx 4 feet back and impossible to get to from either side so the pipe will have to be replaced. Has anyone had this occur and what was done to effect repair. Several messages left at Tiffin for technical assistance have not been returned and we are tired of washing dishes in the shower. Thanks in advance.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2021, 01:25 PM   #2

Had the same thing happen on my coach. Fortunately caught it before your experience. Mine leaked onto the floor and carpet by the sink. Was a tough fit getting under the sink and a few arm scrapes. Discovered my hose was rubbing on some metal bracket supporting not anything. Removed that bracket. Went to the local hardware store and bought a new hose. Had to cut the old one of the pvc but was able to fix. Wasn’t easy but fixable. A year later and still no leaks.
Warhorse6 is offline   Reply With Quote